AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato January 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I agree, Boateng returning would be a disaster.
(09-19-2015, 10:00 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, Boateng returning would be a disaster.

It would be fun. He could be our new Esajas.
lol, I'd totally forgotten about him.
Thanks goodness that Schalke04 didn't rescind his contract. They only suspended him indefinitely, but Boateng isn't a Bosman. Okmilan
Boateng? Thanks but no thanks. The only people in the stadium feeling excited by him are those on the row Z.
(09-20-2015, 04:23 AM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]Boateng? Thanks but no thanks. The only people in the stadium feeling excited by him are those on the row Z.

Well give him a discounted season ticket and let him sit in the stands, then.
So no new stadium for the time being, but the Bee deal is nearly complete.
Future additional revenue forecasts of 100M per annum... sounds a bit unrealistic if you ask me.

http://football-italia.net/73205/berlusc...%AC100m-pa
I've said it before and i am saying it now, Bee's business plan doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. if it were that easy to increase revenue by 100M a year, we would have done it already. Bee either has some serious backers who can open doors that no one else can, or he is full of crap.
Our team right now is pretty exciting to me if I`m honest. Romagnoli, Calabria, DS and Ely are all so exciting, and are all performing at high levels. I do feel a little bad for DS that he made a couple of costly errors because otherwise hes been pushing forward well, defensively sound for the most part, and seems to be making himself space effectively. I think hes becoming much better, its going to be very entertaining with four very young Italian defenders, it will be very competitive I can only imagine that it will benefit us.
Next year we have to get rid of 6 players (Abbiati, Alex, Mexes, Nocerino, Honda and Cerci) and buy 3 young star players (defender, midfielder, trequartista) and we are set for a long time!