AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato January 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-08-2015, 06:04 PM)slifersd Wrote: [ -> ]I remain somewhat optimistic that the light at the end of the tunnel shouldn't be too far away for us though. Galliani is already 71 years old. I almost can't think of anyone in professional sports who holds any high stress, high level and high intensity position at that age. In all honesty, even if he thinks he is the emperor of Milan, his health has got to start deteriorating in the not too distant future. Unless he wants to literally do this job until his death, he will have to step down or at least take a step back soon. The clock is ticking for Galliani, and Milan fans might have some hope afterall.

lol, B is 79 and G is 71 are the only positives right now at Milan Smile)
In all honesty, I don't give a flying sh*t about what B&G does between now and when they check out. We already have a pretty good idea of what they plan to do anyway, which is to maintain the 1985 status quo for as long as possible. They can both go screw themselves for all I care. The reality is, I don't think there is any amount of damage they can do right now that cannot be undone by a good owner with a plan in place. Man City was at one point a club that had to sign Chinese players to fill out their roster. One good owner and a few years later, look where they are at now.
Ref to the last par. Thanks for the reminder. Afterall we have some hope !

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Milan will be in control of the game after speaking with B & Miha said Berlu...

You cant make this up , theyre delusional.
JayCrisp I read that and couldn't help but laugh. Silvio's lost all sight and perspective on this club, delusional is an understatement. Here's the great plan..

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/berl...ita-189779

Basically, change to 4-4-2 and bring in men of "personality" such as Mexes and De Jong. Because that worked in recent years didn't it? Okmilan

Apparently the rumours are January signings will be Boateng, Ranocchia and Zuniga. Joel Matip is also being looked at and Calhanoglu remains the dream.

Calhanoglu I like, while I understand Matip is doing well with Shalke, though I can't comment on him.

However, whoever even thought of Boateng, Ranocchia and Zuniga should be slapped and told to gtfo of this sport, even if it's just a journalist making up rumours. A deranged monkey could think of better options.
Agreed.Zuniga Boateng Ranocchia ,all that does is bloat the squad further with average players in poor form & cost a big chunk of change.
They met B G Miha talks for hours and came up with "we'll control the next game with imiediate effect"
You guys must be kidding. Zuniga Boateng and Ranocchia is a magic winter mercato right there!
If by January Mr.Bee is not done and then we do buy 2 or all 3 of those players then we can start digging a grave. Someone needs to creatively photoshop the Milan logo in

[Image: tumblr_notbf5S5he1u19t9qo1_500.jpg]
[Image: grave.jpg]

San Siro? Grave? This one? 

Oh no, this was from a decade ago...  Undecided Undecided
Midtable, pathetic, average, garbage teams signs midtable or lowtable level players. What did you expect from Milan? You are even inferior to the likes of Fiorentina and Napoli.

Albert.