AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Gianluigi Donnarumma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-22-2017, 08:01 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't say that's a particularly big shock, it was generally always the case that our starting point would be 2m (reported a few months back). It sounds like the parties are keen to get this sorted as a matter of urgency, so I don't think this is a problem right now.

I think, that if it's true what his father and his brother say, everything will be fine. 
The chinese said, that they want Gigio to be the new face of AC Milan. So I really think, that 2 to 3 million € more a year shouldn't be to much of a problem for our new owners. 
And don't hate on Raiola. He may be a fat scumbag, but he made Bona renew his contract. Furthermore Zlatan Ibrahimovic leaving AC Milan was not an Idea of him, he just executed the deal. 
Raiola is a smart agent, getting the most profit out of a deal. I am sure, he want's Donnarumma to stay at Milan, when the new owners will invest another 150 million €
welcome to MM Smile
Welcome to MM.

My thought about Donna hasn't changed:

-18 year old shouldn't become highest player on the team just like that, best player on team yes, but high pay comes to more than just best players, he has to lead to us to trophies, super coppa is a start. Frankly best player means nothing if we finish seventh or something while that best player is on the team, there are examples and one that has always stuck in my mind is Torres' first years at Atletico.

-Even as a teenager I am positive he knew what he was agreeing getting Raiola.
What heartens me is that his dad is a die hard Rossonero and so is his brother. So I think Gigio probably wouldn't want to leave Milan. The day he dumps Raiola is the day I will celebrate. Unless he signs up with Mendes then :/
YOU CAN DEFINE AN ERA - BUFFON WISHES DONNARUMMA HAPPY BIRTHDAY
February 24, 2017 11:07 PM

AC Milan star Gianluigi Donnarumma received a special birthday message from countryman and Juventus great Gianluigi Buffon.

Saturday marks the 18th birthday of sensation Donnarumma, who has continued to produce performances beyond his tender years.

Since making his debut for Milan aged 16 in October 2015, Donnarumma has become the Serie A club's undisputed number one and he is now seen as the heir to Buffon's throne at Juventus and Italy.

And as soon as the clock ticked past midnight on Saturday, Buffon - 21 years his senior - welcomed the two-time Italy international to football's elite.

"Hello Gigio, It's Gigi. I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday, finally entering the world of greats as the great player you are," Buffon said in a video message released via Sky Sport Italy.

"For this, enjoy your age in the best possible way, the age of maturity.

"You will understand that the world of greats is a difficult one but you have all the qualities, moral and human ones, to create an important space [for yourself], to be happy and define an era."

Birthday boy Donnarumma will make his 60th appearance for Milan against Sassuolo on Sunday.

Donnarumma has featured in all 25 of Milan's Serie A fixtures this season, conceding 29 goals.

Party015 Party015 Party015

http://www.beinsports.com/th-en/serie-a/...u-5/464558
Can't believe that he has only turned 18 - happy birthday!

I hope that he will take over the #1 jersey. but I guess nowadays, those "traditional" numbers no longer mean as much as they did in the past.
Happy belated b'day Gigio!
I hope he keeps the 99 till he retires at 40 playing for Milan then we can retire the #
That's exactly what I was talking about. The traditional numbers no longer mean the same. Football world is turning into NBA. Big Grin