AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 12: Milan - Atalanta (Saturday, November 7 - 20:45 CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Fire Mihajlovic !!! Big Grin

The only thing I will remember him by is giving chance to Donnarumma.
Miha sent off. This ref has lost he plot here in the 2nd half.
Poli simply didn't have what it takes to pass the ball to the right side. Sad
horrible
I think we need to give the Midfield trio a break. they looked like garbage today .
Just too much for a team with so many new starters to assimilate into a coherent starting line up. The sub of Adriano for Kucko was a mess. Team was so imbalanced. Created more opportunities for Atalanta than us.
Totally outplayed by Atalanta. Not sure even Montolivo would get a starting spot in this Atalanta midfield. Let alone Poli.

So embarrassing. Can't believe that I looked forward to this game. Facepalm
That was ridiculous. We really are incredibly dependent on Jack. What a shame he couldn't play tonight.
Milan's counterattack on the last play was of the best I've seen from any team in years...
If Cerci finished that it would have been insane.

unfortunately we don't see that more often. Midfield is very poor and has been for about 7 years now.... Football is a sport which revolved around the middle of the park... midfield most important. It's where you control the match.
We had a good defense and decent up top today but with that midfield we got pushed around and subsequently looked like we were not as good as Atalanta overall.
(11-07-2015, 10:42 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: [ -> ]I think we need to give the Midfield trio a break. they looked like garbage today .

Wait... aren't we already giving our midfield a break? Berto is out, Kucka took an early shower.... Monto was the only one who really played through it all, and that's probably because he wasn't called up for internationals next week.

Overall we played well in sections during the first half, and spent most of the second half playing second fiddle to Atalanta. When even Paletta is coming up to attack our goal with consistency, then you know our midfield is getting overrun. With each substitution, our balance got worse and worse and our time on the ball decreased as well.

Something needs to be done to fix the midfield in the winter, or else we'll be lucky to be in the Europa League positions come April.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14