AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of all the names you mentioned,only ZZ might be capable of surviving barca's press defence,and deliver 1or 2 killer pass in a game.

Goetz really has potential though,already strong despite being a teenager.
Well, ZZ can't do crap if he does not have the ball. That's what Barcelona do to their opposition. I think facing Barca, just play to your team strength and take it from there, as people do have bad days.
I watched dortemand vs asenal vedio last night, goetz really impressed me,already quite developed both physically and mentally unlike 19 years old.since they rejected a 40 million offer this summer,we can literally foget him, what a pitty!
geotze could be a good option but if so many big clubs are chasing him, milan can forget this kid except he has contract ends soon (like the case of sahin, oezil). he is not type of player who dribble the ball and hold the ball often (type of pirlo, rui costa, seedorf, etc), he is a more direct player IMO. similar to boateng but with more skill and better pass plus much better vision of the game (not creativity but how to see other players position and make pass and random move beautifully). what should be noted also he is still so young, there still room to improve but there is still also he could be a flop, at least not develop to what people expect.
The sensational news,
reported by some British media:
Chelsea would be willing
to offer Fernando Torres to Milan on loan in
exchange for Robinho loan
(09-15-2011, 11:12 AM)Vulli Wrote: [ -> ]The sensational news,
Chelsea would be willing

I just read that ... That's just impossible to happen and it would be stupid for both clubs (yes, both) if it had to happen in January:
- both players will be probably cup tied in January
- Torres is very injury-prone and in a terrible form (I think a change of country could be good for him, but not in Milan please)
- Robinho already failed once in England, why coming back there ?

Then, maybe Robinho wants to play in Chelsea, I don't know, his transfer was initially expected in Chelsea before Manchester City came in the race, maybe does he take it like a bet against himself ? Actually, it's a win-lose situation, Torres and Chelsea win if Torres leave them while we lose if we let Robinho go (he's been amazing in Milan since he arrived) and accept such a deal.
(09-15-2011, 11:12 AM)Vulli Wrote: [ -> ]The sensational news,
Chelsea would be willing

Once again, why would we exchange Robinho in world class form for Torres in poor form?
The only explainable part of this deal is that Torres is more suitable for CL due to his speed,pato and torres pair will be a real menace.but what's the use if he is cup-tied.maybe for next season when we might recruit a decent CAM?
Robinho for Torres is anything but sensational. Just plain no!
Ambrosini out for three weeks Sad So, how many fit midfielders do we have left?
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...weeks-with-