AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tevez only want's Milan , want's to play with Ibra Kia told Branca apparently http://www.football-italia.net/node/14503
The last line said "the quote was provided by Sportmediaset". 'Nuff said Devilsmoke
(01-10-2012, 10:07 PM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]The last line said "the quote was provided by Sportmediaset". 'Nuff said Devilsmoke

My egg's and chickens are in 1 basket , and I'm clutching all my staws SagrinSagrin

I think it's clear that 25 million is there for a Tevez or Balotelli , but not a LB or Creative mid or Box 2 Box mid.
so if we can get class for a discount it will be got , otherwise the money shall saty put.
This reached me via twitter.

I don't know the whole story behind this yet but it's supposed to be SkySport24 footage of Tevez prints ready for the Milan jersey.

[Image: 2vf.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Milan in talks with Lecce for Djamel Mesbah:

http://www.football-italia.net/node/14513
Paolo Dybala, Age: 17, Position: forward, Current Club: Instiuto (Argentine Serie B side)

Does this boy ring any bells for anybody in MM? Apparently we are linked with him...Hope he is not another viudez or cardaccio...
(01-10-2012, 10:46 PM)Sputnik Wrote: [ -> ]This reached me via twitter.

I don't know the whole story behind this yet but it's supposed to be SkySport24 footage of Tevez prints ready for the Milan jersey.

[Image: 2vf.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I guess a picture is worth a thousand words. Okmilan
(01-10-2012, 03:42 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: [ -> ]He could be gone for 5 mil or free for all I care, the fact that they used a close to fantasy excuse to back out of the deal is the reason why Galli and company were being bashed. They always come out and say Milan is a great club.......but their actions are nothing like a big club. I am not saying looking for bargain buys or always trying to get the best deal, as thats smart business. However, to back out of a supposed done deal due to dental issue, or annouse to the world that they will sign a great champion, aka Mr. X, in order to sell more tickets or get better sponsor and TV deals or earn more subscriptions from viewers are all pretty much low ball tactics.

And apparently, it works.
Guess the Gazzetta didnt have anything better to print that would sell papers, or the story actually has substance..
http://www.football-italia.net/node/14517
(01-11-2012, 06:45 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2012, 03:42 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: [ -> ]He could be gone for 5 mil or free for all I care, the fact that they used a close to fantasy excuse to back out of the deal is the reason why Galli and company were being bashed. They always come out and say Milan is a great club.......but their actions are nothing like a big club. I am not saying looking for bargain buys or always trying to get the best deal, as thats smart business. However, to back out of a supposed done deal due to dental issue, or annouse to the world that they will sign a great champion, aka Mr. X, in order to sell more tickets or get better sponsor and TV deals or earn more subscriptions from viewers are all pretty much low ball tactics.

And apparently, it works.

It might worked this past season, but probably won't be able to again. On top of that sponsors ain't stupid, they will probably add another stupilation like how many fans in attendance or viewership rating at one of the terms. At the end of the day, who are they really hurting? Being the Champ of Serie A while also the team who could not score against the Spurs in the Round of 16 in CL.