AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, I think the claims that "Tevez wants Milan and Milan only" were grossly exaggerated -

Joorabchian: "If Tevez doesn't leave City this winter, then I don't exclude the possibility of him joining PSG this summer."
Joorabchian: "Tevez believes in the PSG-project. He has spoken with Leonardo and Ancelotti, who both rate him very highly."
Joorabchian: "Paris could be an opportunity for Tevez, if he doesn't sign with one of the two Milano clubs."

twitter.com/Milanello
well ofcourse he needs to keep his options open, what if Galliani for some reason didn't find an agreement with City? Should Tevez rot there forever?

Key quote is the third one, obviously shows he wouldn't prefer PSG but he doesn't mind them as a 2nd option.

It wasn't exaggerated and he and his agent have both said he wants Milan only. The market has 3 days left and we have no agreement yet, it is only natural to find a plan B for Kia.
I think this change in what says Joo... (agent of Tevez) maybe means that we're not going to take Tevez. So like said Hitman, the guy needs to keep some open doors for his future ...
According Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan have sent a new mail addressed at Manchester City with the following proposal:
"Carlitos on loan: expect a reply before 18.30 today. or we withdraw "
lf we end up w/ Maxi, I wont feel too badly, though TBH, I would certainly prefer Carlitos....lets see how this unfolds...
(01-27-2012, 01:06 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: [ -> ]lf we end up w/ Maxi, I wont feel too badly, though TBH, I would certainly prefer Carlitos....lets see how this unfolds...

Maxi is a tall forward that we need, and he knows this is the best chance of his life, but Tevez is still more interesting for me Big Grin
I would say it is buy buy to Tevez..Maxi will sign , but we still need a midfielder or midfielders , Boateng ,Rino , Flamini , Gattusso , Merkel all injured , and Ambro and Seedorf just not really up it anymore well Seedorf can have a good 45 mins every 3 or 4 games.All we have is V.Bommel Nocerino and Urby ..we need mid's
(01-27-2012, 11:41 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2012, 02:34 PM)Stitch Wrote: [ -> ]You fail to tell me how does Cassano's case make all milan players "flower children" ? Just because Cassano came to his senses, does that mean every single troublemaker we sign from now on will find his peace in Milan? I can't see the relation between Cassano's and Tevez's case.

If Cassano can, then anyone with no worse case than him can. I already show that Cassano is worse case in personality compared to Tevez. I don't say Tevez will surely be sane when he come here, but you wrote that chance completely and that's where I don't agree with you.

the point is cassano is completely irrelevant in discussion about tevez. i don't think milan has anything to do with him settling down. he's grown up mentally.
http://www.football-italia.net/node/15091 Tevez staying at City.No one matched City's evaluation , which is ridiculous he has baggage they want what they pay'd .That's not logical.Hello Maxi hello Milan bench.Weak ass midfield.
at least we are not making Tevez a priority for us when we are an option for him...