AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-05-2011, 02:35 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]I'd take De Rossi with closed eyes if it was to replace any of our center midfielders right now (he's better than all of them, and he maybe needs a change of club to play again to his best level) ...

He runs, he can pass, he can score, he can defend, he is charismatic and he would, as a consequence, easily fit in our team (like Van Bommel did last season).

will4li, De Rossi is really better than Montolivo.

And about Thiago Motta, no way for two reasons: he's from Inter, and he's nothing special (without mentionning the fact he is very injury prone).

Derossi maybe better than montolivo,but only by slight edge.italy best midfield now is motta,pirlo,derossi and monty.prandeli played this formation against spain.that pretty much tell the quality of monty and motta. besides,derossi is the icon of roma,totti never leave roma,derossi likely won't too.

We are connecting a bunch of players who has the similar quality like MvB.kucka,motta,javi garcia,sandro,khedira,all big,strong,tenacious destroyer like a wall before the defence.allegri like this kind of DM over pirlo.

And what talks in the end is money,derossi cost 25-30 mln,monty free,motta or similar under 15mln.if you have a 40 mln budget,who would you choose,derossi or hamsik(an example for MrX)? I choose hamsik,and free monty,1 mln nocerino to overhaul midfield,wait another year to grab MvB repalcement.

Gotze on market(tribalfootball),inter is after him,dortmund ask no less 40 mln.I hope we can join the race,if we don't,there is no meaning of grabing so many free bagains.
For starter, I said if Milan decides to play counter attack, then they need players like Gerrard and Xabi.

Secondly, De Rossi is way above Monty. To say that De Rossi is only slightly better than him is like saying Sheva was slightly better than JDT during their time in Milan. To answer your question, De Rossi is more a Xabi type than Gerrard but he can still drive his team up.

Merkel can be better or at least as good as Monty and Constant, barring injuries, if he actually plays and trains in Milan regularly instead of loaning him out for exp. Since Milan really does not have enough Mids, when they sent him away in the summer.

As someone stated already, Vargas would be a great option for Milan, since he is a combination of Boateng and Urby, or a more offensive version of Boateng with a very reasonable price tag.

Also, why are you so obsess with 40mil transfer budget? I never read any where that Milan has a 40mil transfer budget. Also, whats make you so sure that Hamsik is for sale at 40mil? Maybe Napoli would only sell him at 50mil or a club like Real offers 60mil. Nobody knows how much Napoli would sell Hamsik for, or most importantly, how much is Berlu willing to spend on him. Even if Hamsilk is gone for 30mil to City or some clubs, it does not mean Milan can't afford 30mil, it might just means Milan or Berlu does not want to spend 30m on Hamsik.

Motta imo isn't so good.. whenever we play inter or he plays in big games imo he disappears and he's nothing special really because i can come up with a huge list of players that would make his life hell if he was up against them,really id prefer mvb because at least he has a fair amount of experience.. imo de rossi would be a great buy i think monty will just be average if he came, constant is promising but we've never seen him on a big club yet but he looks like the type of player who would work hard and he has his head on his shoulders.. what we really need is a pirlo with pace.. someone like xavi or something or iniesta, we need someone to take on a few players and make the killer pass, we have noone imo right now with binho out who can create space or dribble in tight situations .. i notice on the attack we can never find the room to finish, robinho imo is our most important player in attack apart from his finishing the way he makes space is great.. gotze wouldn't really solve our problems, we need a solid midfielder i'd love to see essien or even kaka come back or ganso honestly any big name would be better then what we currently have to wrok with
hmmm
with 40 heee...
i would get :
1. hamsik
2. merkel
3. anyone i can get for free in cd position (just to replace bonera)
(10-06-2011, 04:53 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]3. anyone i can get for free in cd position (just to replace bonera)

or just kick him out. either way are good.
(10-06-2011, 04:32 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: [ -> ]For starter, I said if Milan decides to play counter attack, then they need players like Gerrard and Xabi.

Secondly, De Rossi is way above Monty. To say that De Rossi is only slightly better than him is like saying Sheva was slightly better than JDT during their time in Milan. To answer your question, De Rossi is more a Xabi type than Gerrard but he can still drive his team up.

Merkel can be better or at least as good as Monty and Constant, barring injuries, if he actually plays and trains in Milan regularly instead of loaning him out for exp. Since Milan really does not have enough Mids, when they sent him away in the summer.

As someone stated already, Vargas would be a great option for Milan, since he is a combination of Boateng and Urby, or a more offensive version of Boateng with a very reasonable price tag.

Also, why are you so obsess with 40mil transfer budget? I never read any where that Milan has a 40mil transfer budget. Also, whats make you so sure that Hamsik is for sale at 40mil? Maybe Napoli would only sell him at 50mil or a club like Real offers 60mil. Nobody knows how much Napoli would sell Hamsik for, or most importantly, how much is Berlu willing to spend on him. Even if Hamsilk is gone for 30mil to City or some clubs, it does not mean Milan can't afford 30mil, it might just means Milan or Berlu does not want to spend 30m on Hamsik.

Did our transfer budget surpass 40 mln a year during last around 7 years? I set this borderline is to avoid our transfer hope being categorized to fantasy thread.

We are talking transfer fee according to current market value,fabregas cost barca 37 mln,so I think 40 mln is enough for hamsik.If you insist napoli won't sell him less than 50 mln,well! you are denying any common sense we can build our conversation upon.

From your post above,I get 2 things figured out;

1 you agree kr7's transfer hope,under 40 mln,you'd like milan to go for De rossi and vargas.
2 unlike what your previous posts said,you actually do approve our free bagain policy,because you agreed De rossi and vargas, We have no other options about our LB and reserve CB problems but to sign 2 free agents.

Ok,things are clear,you honestly think our current roster plus de rossi and vargas is capable to win CL champion in next 2-3 years?! wait a minute,vargas is a winger, lots of MM members think there is no room for a winger in our current formation.

(10-06-2011, 12:49 PM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]Did our transfer budget surpass 40 mln a year during last around 7 years? I set this borderline is to avoid our transfer hope being categorized to fantasy thread.

We are talking transfer fee according to current market value,fabregas cost barca 37 mln,so I think 40 mln is enough for hamsik.If you insist napoli won't sell him less than 50 mln,well! you are denying any common sense we can build our conversation upon.

From your post above,I get 2 things figured out;

1 you agree kr7's transfer hope,under 40 mln,you'd like milan to go for De rossi and vargas.
2 unlike what your previous posts said,you actually do approve our free bagain policy,because you agreed De rossi and vargas, We have no other options about our LB and reserve CB problems but to sign 2 free agents.

Ok,things are clear,you honestly think our current roster plus de rossi and vargas is capable to win CL champion in next 2-3 years?! wait a minute,vargas is a winger, lots of MM members think there is no room for a winger in our current formation.

About the current market fees, well, that means nothing nowadays, you took Fabregas as an example, but the closest example to try to guess what could be the price of Hamsik is Pastore. The president of Napoli and Palermo are similar (I mean, they are both a little bit crazy, but De Laurentis is a lot better than Zamparini in his role), the role of Pastore and Hamsik is similar (leader of the team), and both players are/were icons in their respective club ...

About Vargas, he's the kind of player I don't really like (an improved version of Emmanuelson, and I don't like the way Emmanuelson plays) and I don't think having him would improve anything in our team ...

Actually, if we want to discuss a whole transfer campaign (next winter and even summer), we need to get a good LB, putting Antonini on the bench, we'll probably need someone to replace Nesta (so a WC defender, Mexes is not this player IMO), I'd like us to get a sub for Abate, and then, the whole work will be with our midfield. If we do change all that in the next mercatos and if that means that we don't win anything this season and next season but become a contender for CL and Serie A in the following seasons, then it's ok for me ... But if our management plans to get one or two players during the summer mercato and then adjust the team during the winter mercato to allow us to win Serie A each season, that's also ok for me !!

We're Milan, we actually need both plans: a short term plan to win the Italian competition(s) and a long term plan to be again a serious contender for CL ...

Right now, the work is only done on the short term (unless the work with the Primavera is their long term plan, but I hope it's just a part of the long term plan) ...
who is a wc def nowadays and still in the market
well atleast not in the big team but not in the market still count
coz that is why my no 3 option is a free cd
coz i cant think of anyone who is deserve to play the cd position to replace nesta escept david luis
even i cant remember bayern have a wc defender now
i think only milan, barca, manutd, chelsea and madrid who got a wc def
(10-06-2011, 09:50 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2011, 04:53 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]3. anyone i can get for free in cd position (just to replace bonera)

or just kick him out. either way are good.

for the record, Bonera was hailed as the new Nesta before he joined Milan. Blush