AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ya we should go for eden hazard, shouldn't we look into replacing cassano how long is he out?
apparently, were getting casemiro http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=64825
I should watch this game.but I doubt he can be as good as gozte.they have similar physical attributes though.
I believe that Zidane is working hard trying to get Hazard to Real Madrid. That's not going to be good news for us, knowing how much respect Zidane has in France.
OK,if real get hazard,they won't go for gozte any longer.
(11-02-2011, 02:53 AM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]OK,if real get hazard,they won't go for gozte any longer.

But unfortunately Hazard is a more likely target for us. He's cheaper, doesn't get a hype as big as Goetze (who won a slightly better league and play for much stronger national team, will play in Euro and as a consequence, mark my words, if he performs just a little, his price will be skyrocketing). So if Real get Hazard, sadly I don't see us getting Goetze. Hey dude, we're talking about a player who had a 44M bid for him (from Arsenal) rejected.

So I hope Real settle for Gotze or whoever else... because if Zidane's involved it's definitely not good for us.
If hazard is a level below gotze,we can find other alternative easily,such as ericksen who maybe even cheaper,or just get moontolivo free.
First, IMO hazard is NOT a level below Gotze. He is only not hyped as much as Gotze. If he is on a same level and cheaper AND we need that kind of player, I'd go for Hazard. Besides, it is more possibe to get Hazard now that it is revealed we were indeed making approach and he looks like willing to move, unlike Gotze who wants to spend 2-3 years more in Dortmund (and by time he moves, it will be a 40M something, or if he moves sooner than expected, it will be for an even bigger sum).
From few highlights I watched hazard play,his thinner body worries me,it will be a big obstacle to prevent him reach very top.while gozte's physicality impresses me just like tevez.
Again it comes back to who's cheaper not who's better.We will most likely end up with neither.But I'm healthy and happy
Guys, time has come to finish our rejuvenation, I think we can do this in two years and can have a fantastic team again for minimum 5 years!

Let's see, next year we will lose at least 5 players for sure, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Van Bommel, Inzaghi and we do not know what will happen with Cassano and there is a big question mark over Pato! And we didn't talk about other players such as: Zambrotta, Antonini, Bonera, Yepes yet...

That's why we should make the following purchases:
Instead of Ambrosini we should buy Montolivo in January that means we will have a new, relatively young italian trio of Montolivo, Aquilani, Nocerino who can replace the old trio of Pirlo, Ambrosini and Gattuso! Not the same quality, but not bad either!

Instead of Seedorf we should buy Eriksen, and we need another second striker/winger like Eden Hazard, because of the uncertainity of Cassano, Pato!

That would be a deadly midfield for at least 5 years:
Nocerino, Aquilani, Montolivo, Flamini, Emanuelson, Boateng, Merkel, Strasser, Eriksen, El Shaarawy, Hazard (4 italian, 2 Milan youth)
I think we don't have to buy defensive midfielders because Nocerino, Flamini, Strasser with a little defensive help from Montolivo and Boateng is more than enough!

Nocerino - Gattuso's replacement
Aquilani - Pirlo's replacement
Montolivo - Ambrosini's replacement
Eriksen - Seedorf's replacement
El Shaarawy - Kaka's replacement
Hazard - Cassano's replacement
Boateng and the rest!

Eriksen and Hazard would cost us in the region of 40-45 million euros, less than two of Lucas, Goetze or Hamsik would cost us! And they both have EU status and are great talents!!

One Ibra replacement (Balotelli) and a centre back and we are set for many years to come.
We can bring back Paloschi, Beretta or Zigoni or promote Ganz to replace Inzaghi and bring back Albertazzi!

So I would buy only 5 players the next two years, the others should be brought back or promote to the senior team! That 5 players would be Montolivo, Eriksen, Hazard, Balotelli, Lloris and our team is done for the next 5 years!
The truth is unfortunately we have to buy back half of some players' contracts too!

So in January 2012: buy Montolivo
2012 Summer: buy Eriksen, Hazard, bring back Merkel, Strasser, Paloschi, Albertazzi, Didac Vila, promote Ganz, De Sciglio
2013 Summer: buy Balotelli, Lloris, promote Rodrigo Ely, Ricardo Ferreira, Hottor

Knowing Galliani we need only 80 million euros for all these purchases! Smile, If we do not have all the cash, than unfortunately we have to sacrifice Pato (45-50 million) to make it happen because these players together can do more for Milan than Pato alone!

Ibrahimovic, Balotelli, Robinho, Ganz/Paloschi, Hazard, Pato/Cassano???
Eriksen, El Shaarawy, Boateng, Emanuelson, Merkel, Aquilani, Nocerino, Montolivo, Strasser, Flamini, Hottor
Taiwo, Thiago Silva, Abate, Mexes, Nesta, Albertazzi, Didac Vila, Rodrigo Ely, Ricardo Ferreira, De Sciglio
Lloris, Amelia