AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like I missed out on a lot of fun happenings in the old MM! But I do remember the Roque Junior bashing. Big Grin
Im praying we sign drogba as our cassano replacement, no matter his age he's in great physical shape.. we should loan him with 10-15mln option to buy..
(11-15-2011, 03:01 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2011, 01:27 AM)brasileiro Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, why we always came late(after the hype start) for a player in Brazil?!? Angry

because we stink at scouting. Confused
(11-15-2011, 02:55 AM)brasileiro Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, after your question, just for fun, I was thinking about the Brazilians CBs(4) that I hyped in my MilanMania long tenure. I started with Alex and pick up some fights because the guys were pro-Senderos. Some years later, if I´m not wrong, it was a Brazilian under-20 CB known as David Luiz. After that was T. Silva and last season Dede and Mario Fernandes(now more a fullback).

Maybe I´m missing someone that become a failure Devilol and some old member can remind me, but these are the names that came to my mind at the moment.

Like I said, it worries me to see us heavily linked to guys like Casemiro and Fernando in Brazil and not Arouca or Dede.

I don't remember exactly, but could there be anyone that's pro Senderos? I thought nobody ever liked him. Devilol

Anyway, I hope that our administration can see your posts here and make the smart buy! OkmilanHeart But both Arouca and Dede are non-EU right?

I LIKED Senderos, but thankfully I think I didn't speak much about that in old forum. Always amused to witness those hot debates thoughSagrin
(11-15-2011, 04:55 AM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]Im praying we sign drogba as our cassano replacement, no matter his age he's in great physical shape.. we should loan him with 10-15mln option to buy..

We should loan him. 10-15 mln would be too much to buy, unless he wins us the CL.

He can still play in this year's CL, can he? I thought I read that somewhere, even though I felt it was a bit hard to believe.
(11-15-2011, 04:55 AM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]Im praying we sign drogba as our cassano replacement, no matter his age he's in great physical shape.. we should loan him with 10-15mln option to buy..

And IF we make such deal AND IF we also execute that options, I'd surely curse the management for having 10M to spend and don't want to spend a single penny to reinforce our midfield.
If I remembered correctly, the reason why there was a huge pro Senderous band was mainly due to him being good in FM. While due to RJ, only a few rated Alex highly.
I remember being really impressed by Alex when he marked out Shevchenko in the Champions League (I think it was 2006, maybe 2005), though in all fairness he's never really become a huge hit at Chelsea, who I think wasted a lot of his ability.

I must admit, I think David Luiz is still far from convincing me at this point. Since joining Chelsea I've seen no growth in him, particularly his temperament and tactical discipline. A player who has the ability to become world class and with time on his side, but Villas Boas has to work hard to get it out of him.

I've not seen Dede, but hearing the general comments from Brazil (and Brasileiro in particular), this guy seems a very interesting prospect.

All that said, the dream CB signing in my view at this point is Mats Hummels.
My dream signing would be Pique.
Hahaha

I dont think it is fair to state Luiz has not improve much at Chelsea. I think it has more to do with the surrounding. I still think Luiz will be huge. As for Alex, he should have force his way out of Chelsea after his spell at PSV.
We get the Brazilian league here on GolTV, so I will tru to watch Dede and provide some feedback.
(11-15-2011, 04:41 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I missed out on a lot of fun happenings in the old MM! But I do remember the Roque Junior bashing. Big Grin
Roque Junior bashing is a classic!

Like I said, I wasn´t used to internet forum and I bet that I was trolled a lot! That "Brazilian football don´t produce defenders" drove me crazy!!!Devilol

(11-15-2011, 04:58 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]I LIKED Senderos, but thankfully I think I didn't speak much about that in old forum. Always amused to witness those hot debates thoughSagrin

Yep, those debates almost made me give up of message boards. But now it´s even more easy to watch every league, so it´s more hard to sustain these internet can´t miss prospects for so long...

To be fair, the can´t miss will always be there (Outamendi, Sobis, T. Neves, Perea, Leandro Lima, Lulinha...) and thats the funny part...

(11-15-2011, 07:41 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: [ -> ]If I remembered correctly, the reason why there was a huge pro Senderous band was mainly due to him being good in FM. While due to RJ, only a few rated Alex highly.
FM is amazing. For the good and bad...

Some of the young prospects they rate high there(i´m talking about Brazil) I´ve never heard about. Impressive scouting work...

Not only Alex... R. Junior did a lot of damages to a generation of Brazilians defenders. The guys was bought o play in the land of CB´s, alongside Maldini and Nesta and could not perform? C´mon...