AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: AC Milan Vs Palermo [15 Oct, 2011]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Time for a change. Just like like seaon, AC Milan needs some zeekay luck to get back on track. You will see, ACM will win 1-0, just like last season, 3 men DM & exciting 1-0 win to start with & then the good times will roll.

Bring it on Palermo ..... AC Milan, the Italian Champs are ready to change things ....

[Image: maldini-i.jpg]
[Image: 50275_2204727849_2438_n.jpg] VS [Image: palermo_93545.jpg]
[Image: Barbara-Berlusconi3.jpg]

Where is the nervous smiley Blank

I just dont see us finding some rich vein of form after the intl break...or at least enough to defeat a team that is built to attack on the counter...

Just hope Amelia plays, forcing Abbiati to refocus and understand that he must concentrate for 98minutes, when next he plays....

0-2 loss is my prediction. Think I will actually bet on that result... Grinundwech
Palermo lost patore,they at least lose 20% of counter power.
(10-06-2011, 02:03 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote: [ -> ]I just dont see us finding some rich vein of form after the intl break...or at least enough to defeat a team that is built to attack on the counter...

Just hope Amelia plays, forcing Abbiati to refocus and understand that he must concentrate for 98minutes, when next he plays....

0-2 loss is my prediction. Think I will actually bet on that result... Grinundwech
When was the last time you felt optimistic about AC Milan chances of winning any game? Probably 1990 European Cup final I guess ...
the last time i felt extremely optimistic before any important milan game was May 26, 1993. I have learned my lesson since then.
This game will happen in a week, way too long to make predictions. After all, Milan might force to play Antonini and Bonera as CB pair if more injuries happen.
(10-06-2011, 12:11 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2011, 02:03 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote: [ -> ]I just dont see us finding some rich vein of form after the intl break...or at least enough to defeat a team that is built to attack on the counter...

When was the last time you felt optimistic about AC Milan chances of winning any game? Probably 1990 European Cup final I guess ...

Thought we would win vs Juve actually....or at least come away w/ a draw....oh and the time before that was Istanbul.
Seriously, you guys really think Juve & Napoli have better chances of winning the Scudetto than AC Milan? Really!!!!!!????? I thought Scudetto is awarded for the team with maximum points over the course of a season, not just couple of months. How many times the league winning teams starts slowly & win at the end? Those who follow EPL must know that Manchester United have won most the titles just like that. Even Jose Mourinho teams have not won all their matches in a season. AC Milan have lost 2 games, but they were away matches against full strength sides, but most importantly without absolute key players. If Nesta had not got injured that night, it would have been a draw. As for Napoli, well some times, just sit back & admit that the opposition played a better game on the night & deserved to win instead of crying like widows, after all they too have world class players & the best striker of Serie-A.

With Nesta, Pato, Abate, Silva, Nico, Boateng & Van Bommel in side, AC Milan can surely beat both Juve & Napoli in San Siro, that would make us even with them. Plus I have more faith in AC Milan (with Allegri tactics) against the other smaller Serie-A sides than Juve & Napoli. So there you go, AC Milan still has as good chance as any one in Serie-A, if not better. Its as simple as that!

Serie is more enjoyable now Okmilan just enjoy the tension & drama Sagrin
quality post, zeekay. Okmilan I am glad that someone remains this optimistic. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7