AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IMO,

-it will be a swap between Silva and Falcao, with the colombian taking a wage cut ( CF issue )
- fellaini joining for free and also taking a wage cut (CM issue)
- depay coming after we have sold one of donnarumma or suso

this is the most positive way. if things go wrong we may loose romagnoli,bonucci also. i have never seen such a mess, with a new owner after just one year
Strinic: “I’m happy to have signed for the Rossoneri. I hope the club can get Badelj too. I just want to work and demonstrate my qualities.
Simone Verdi is very close to a move to Napoli for a figure of €25 million. Milan will receive 20% of that sum (€5 million)
Cagliari have requested Locatelli from Milan during a meeting today, according to @DiMarzio
Mirabelli will be at Atleti Azzurri d’Italia stadium in Bergamo tonight to attend the Egypt-Colombia friendly [@MilanNewsit]
(06-01-2018, 06:10 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Mirabelli will be at Atleti Azzurri d’Italia stadium in Bergamo tonight to attend the Egypt-Colombia friendly [@MilanNewsit]

I understand he's keeping an eye on our guys (Bacca and Zapata) and there for Falcao.

(06-01-2018, 06:09 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Cagliari have requested Locatelli from Milan during a meeting today, according to @DiMarzio

I read it's for a loan deal, which I'd accept, but I'd rather keep the guy in Milan. Anything beyond a dry loan is sack worthy.

(06-01-2018, 06:06 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Strinic: “I’m happy to have signed for the Rossoneri. I hope the club can get Badelj too. I just want to work and demonstrate my qualities.

I'm not too fussed about getting Badelj, he could be useful for depth. However, Strinic isn't exactly exciting.

I also read that RR is being chased by Bayern and Dortmund and while Gattuso see's him as unsellable, things could change should we get thrown out of Europe. I know many were disappointed with RR and while there's a lot to improve, I'd definitely want to keep him for next season. I really think there's a lot he can give.
I don't want Locatelli gone. I love the kid.....but if we are not going to play him then we might as well not stop his development. So a loan deal, and only a DRY loan deal, is acceptable. In that case, we can snap up Badelj for free and have Badelj and Biglia fight it out for the regista position.

RR should stay, unless we sell him for enough money to let us get a replacement. The other option can be offering him to Bayern/Dortmund for a player we can take from them. Maybe not in an even exchange but he can definitely be a makeshift.
Not sure why Bayern would want him as they have Alaba. But hey, whatever. If they wanna involve Coman or Tolisso in some kind of an exchange, I'm all for it.
Dortmund.....I'd take Dahoud.
(06-01-2018, 08:38 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want Locatelli gone. I love the kid.....but if we are not going to play him then we might as well not stop his development. So a loan deal, and only a DRY loan deal, is acceptable. In that case, we can snap up Badelj for free and have Badelj and Biglia fight it out for the regista position.

RR should stay, unless we sell him for enough money to let us get a replacement. The other option can be offering him to Bayern/Dortmund for a player we can take from them. Maybe not in an even exchange but he can definitely be a makeshift.
Not sure why Bayern would want him as they have Alaba. But hey, whatever. If they wanna involve Coman or Tolisso in some kind of an exchange, I'm all for it.
Dortmund.....I'd take Dahoud.
Id rather go for super mario.. Mario Gotze!
Mirabelli is attending Egypt-Colombia to stand on Bacca and Zapata’s (out of the squad) form and to also observe other young players. He is not there to watch Falcao as the objectives for the attack are Immobile and Morata [@dimarzio]
Gazzetta dello Sport insist that Falcao is on Milan’s shortlist for strikers alongside Immobile, Morata and Timo Werner. However, the main obstacle is for a possible deal is Falcao’s salary which is over €10M/year