AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-03-2018, 11:55 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Romagnoli should not be sold under any circumstances. You can't talk about getting back to the top and then turn around and sell one of the best CBs in Italy and probably Europe right now. Even if Romagnoli wants to leave and something has happened the last few weeks, our answer should be NO, and a further F No when it comes to Juventus. We are Milan and should act like it. We shouldn't sell our best players to Juventus. This is what they've been doing with the likes of Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina and the rest of the league except for Inter. The moment we become part of that group that sells their best players to Juventus is the moment we are done for good.

Yes, we are Milan. But we haven't acted like it for quite a few years now. Unless the messy unresolved owner/economical situation is resolved soon I guess a lot of unwanted things can happen.
Badelj has opted to join Napoli on a free transfer over Nilan and Roma
Despite the interest from Bayern and Dortmund, Gattuso wants Rodriguez to stay and could ask the management to keep him at Milan. [ @AntoVitiello ]
Milan are interested in young Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano. He is currently valued at €15 million. [Gazzetta]
He is rated as top 5 CBs under 20, interesting if there is any truth to it.
Hopefully there's some truth in Dayot Upamecano, he looks a beast that I think could work in midfield as well (if not better) as defence.

We're also linked to Ruben Dias of Benfica
(06-03-2018, 03:18 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]He is rated as top 5 CBs under 20, interesting if there is any truth to it.

If he is, why is he rated at only €15 million as some said? He's got 3 years left on his contract.

Edit: According to transfermarkt.com he's rated at €25 million.
Let's hope he's not replacement for Romagnioli.
Its Leipzig , He'll cost triple that.
Lots of rumors today. Hard to say which ones have any truth in them.

I'm not buying the Werner one. He'll be too expensive and not realistic for us. At this point, Immobile would be my #1 choice. He gives the most guarantees when it comes to Serie A.

I agree that Upamecano will go for a lot more than 15 mil. That price us a joke. You can't even buy a Serie B player for that money these days...never mind a Leipzig one that's made every "top young CBs" list out there.

Links to another young CB have emerged...Ruben Dias. Aparently he costs 40mil (or has a release clause for that much). 
Quite honestly, if any of these CB rumors are true then does that mean we are selling Romagnoli? Hope not...but if not, then why are we looking at CBs? We have absolutely no need for them at the moment. If someone from our CB duo is leaving, then I'd much rather it be Bonucci. 

Milannews quotes some story about us and Juventus being interested in Tielemans. Can't say I've watched him in Monaco and when he was in Anderlecht I probably only saw him in a couple of European games and that's it. So I don't know too much about him but obviously he was hyped and considered a gem. 
It's interesting that we keep getting linked to Monaco players. Are we looking to get one in return for Silva?