AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well if he is free, than I'm ok with Halilovic. Low risk move.
what a joke of club we are.
celebrating Halilovic as he was Messi
Mirabelli had a lunch meeting with Immobile’s agent. Ciro has said yes to Milan, with or without Europe [Di Marzio]
I feel hesitant about Immobile, it's just hard to believe right now. Not going to get my hopes up
(06-28-2018, 10:43 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel hesitant about Immobile, it's just hard to believe right now. Not going to get my hopes up

Feel hesitant because of Lotito but I think it's great he's willing to join us under the circumstances
(06-28-2018, 10:12 PM)artand Wrote: [ -> ]what a joke of club we are.

Slow down cowboy, no-one has done anything close to that.
He is a young prospect joining for free or a low fee, and we need more creative players.
Given that we have no transfer budget at the moment, and no European competitions to take part in, 
our targets have to be realistic.
(06-28-2018, 10:12 PM)artand Wrote: [ -> ]what a joke of club we are.

What a joke of a poster you are

Thanks for providing such great analysis

Ignored
(06-28-2018, 11:00 PM)Nicolas Wrote: [ -> ]Slow down cowboy, no-one has done anything close to that.
He is a young prospect joining for free or a low fee, and we need more creative players.
Given that we have no transfer budget at the moment, and no European competitions to take part in, 
our targets have to be realistic.

Mirabelli doesn't give a fuck about a budget.  Immobile gonna cost at least 50m.  Rocco about to come in and rock Serie A

CL teams, you're on notice, bitches
(06-28-2018, 11:06 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]What a joke of a poster you are

Thanks for providing such great analysis

Ignored

Devilol   That literally had me laughing out loud at work. Lucky I'm here early or everyone would have looked at me like I was crazy.

On Halilovic... for free, or on the cheap, how anyone can think this is a bad deal is beyond me. He likely won't be a world beater, so would be nothing more than a decent bench player as a worst case. But if he comes into his own, we might have ended up with a top midfielder for peanuts.