AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can everybody just stick to news and opinion about football and not each other? Thanks.

We are all waiting for Li to refuse all offers so he can relegate us to Serie B, that's what we should talk about.
South-Korean Swansea-player Ki joins Newcastle for free. Was previously linked with us.
Immobile & Morata are the two strikers Milan are looking at: they need a great number 9 for next season. Milan are looking to spend €50-60 million on one of them

- Di Marzio
Meanwhile, the fantastic @PBPcalcio is reporting that Milan have a general agreement in place with Ciro Immoible on a 4-year contract worth €3.5M per season. But obviously, it will take some convincing to get Lazio to sell at the right price.
Lazio want €80 million for Immobile.
It's Belotti all over again. Lotito will regret this the same way Cairo did.
Lotito has the reputation, so I am not surprised. I don't think I am that interested.

Cairo last year surprised me a little, but Belotti was his only assets with value, so I can understand.
Its sell Immobile for €50m max now or make nothing off him as he'll be 30 next year and value plummets.
I also think Belotti was too timid and that Immobile will force a move refuse to train play etc... He isnt they the type to say okay I'll stay if no one pays €80m
(06-30-2018, 10:30 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Its sell Immobile for €50m max now or make nothing off him as he'll be 30 next year and value plummets.
I also think Belotti was too timid and that Immobile will force a move refuse to train play etc... He isnt they the type to say okay I'll stay if no one pays €80m

I agree with this but on the flipside if Savic is sold then he may try to keep Immobile
Thay guy laxalt in the uruguay team seems really good.. which team does he play for and what is his value..?