AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-16-2018, 05:45 AM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]Not exactly the hardest thing to do. After all even Kalinic impressed him enough to keep his spot in starting eleven.

This really is a confusing situation. Gattuso is known to be strict and yet after two games Kalinic was back on the pitch. There is something going on here that we dont know about. I mean the guy clearly doesnt respect his own national team. What is Milan to him. I hope Kalinic is sold as soon as possible.
(07-16-2018, 07:20 AM)Reso Wrote: [ -> ]This really is a confusing situation. Gattuso is known to be strict and yet after two games Kalinic was back on the pitch. There is something going on here that we dont know about. I mean the guy clearly doesnt respect his own national team. What is Milan to him. I hope Kalinic is sold as soon as possible.

He had compromising photos of Li... So had to be played... No Li, No Kalinic
Carnevalli has shed the most light to date on the Locatelli situation.

https://www.football-italia.net/124557/s...ning-milan

Based on what he says, Milan only want a loan deal, while it's Sassuolo who want a permanent transfer (maybe Locatelli too, who knows). Therefore, the whole agreement reached for around 12-13m last week sounds like it's just speculation from the press.
(07-16-2018, 07:34 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]He had compromising photos of Li... So had to be played... No Li, No Kalinic

I doubt anyone would want to see those Sagrin
Fassone & Mirabelli are in contact with Higuain's brother/agent. They're also currently in London for Morata

- Di Marzio

Their current positions aren't confirmed: by Saturday they may no longer have jobs at Milan. Leonardo is the favorite for the job

- Sky Italia

Gonzalo Higuain would accept a move to AC Milan, it comes down to agreeing a deal on the numbers that will matter most

- Di Marzio
If someone is willing to pay 18 million for Kalinic when he is 31 - last rumour is Atletico loan with obligation in 2019 - then Higuain is probably worth 100 million Tongue
(07-16-2018, 10:16 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Fassone & Mirabelli are in contact with Higuain's brother/agent. They're also currently in London for Morata

- Di Marzio

Their current positions aren't confirmed: by Saturday they may no longer have jobs at Milan. Leonardo is the favorite for the job

- Sky Italia

Gonzalo Higuain would accept a move to AC Milan, it comes down to agreeing a deal on the numbers that will matter most

- Di Marzio

No thanks for Morata.
Higuain would be good but how much would we need to spend.

Would be good to have them gone. The fact that they're even looking at Morata proves their inability to do their job properly.
Leonardo would be good to have back.
No confirmations about a scheduled medical for Kalinic with Atletico Madrid. However negotiations between the two clubs are proceeding and significant developments are expected in the coming days

[Sky]
Higuain would cost 60m with 7.5m wages
(07-16-2018, 11:19 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Higuain would cost 60m with 7.5m wages

too much for me... imagine what we could do with 60m and 7.5 wages in our midfield.