AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-31-2018, 04:59 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Wrote a log post and lost it as I lost connection when hitting post. Simple answer...yes to rabiot

Yes, indeed.
Marotta says the deal for Higuain isn't quite done, but it seems now it's just down to severance between him and Juve. There's reason to be optimistic, looks like we're getting Higuain and Caldera. Bacca was at casa Milan to discuss him leaving. Seems mercato is in full swing right now

DrDejan

I’m not putting too much hope into getting the best out of Higuain. It seems he is on a mercenary mission to extract as much money as he can. It looks like most of the transfers from the past few years.
leonardo is doing quite a job. thumbs up for him
(07-31-2018, 09:56 PM)DrDejan Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not putting too much hope into getting the best out of Higuain. It seems he is on a mercenary mission to extract as much money as he can. It looks like most of the transfers from the past few years.

How is he different from a player like Zlatan or Neymar? From your perspective aren’t most modern players mercenaries? Out of curiosity, which proven striker on the market would you say isn’t a mercenary?
(07-31-2018, 10:29 PM)Nicolas Wrote: [ -> ]How is he different from a player like Zlatan or Neymar? From your perspective aren’t most modern players mercenaries? Out of curiosity, which proven striker on the market would you say isn’t a mercenary?

Kalinic.... oh wait. you said proven striker not proven defender...

i'm out of ideas
(07-31-2018, 09:56 PM)DrDejan Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not putting too much hope into getting the best out of Higuain. It seems he is on a mercenary mission to extract as much money as he can. It looks like most of the transfers from the past few years.

I really get what you mean. But on the other hand, who isn't a "mercenary" nowadays? Paolo Maldini? Paul Scholes? Costacurta? Ryan Giggs? These kind of players are old school for our times. They more and more become an extinct species. I understand your feelings, believe me. But if Higuain scores 20 goals in Serie A for us,  I'll be alright with that.
and that's why we need Higuain because we can't score against Tottenham's fucking b-team
(08-01-2018, 03:28 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]and that's why we need Higuain because we can't score against Tottenham's fucking b-team

Maybe Kalinic didn't get enough game time. If he started maybe he could score...

For the record... I pissed myself laughing half way through writing that.
he needs to be sold ASAP.

and it's pre season. I wouldn't stress too much. Look at last year. We killed Bayern and did well for most of the pre season... Nek Minnit... doing crap during the season till Nutella got the sack.
(08-01-2018, 03:42 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Kalinic didn't get enough game time. If he started maybe he could score...

For the record... I pissed myself laughing half way through writing that.
he needs to be sold ASAP.

and it's pre season. I wouldn't stress too much. Look at last year. We killed Bayern and did well for most of the pre season... Nek Minnit... doing crap during the season till Nutella got the sack.

I'm not stressing.  Just stating a bold fact