AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems that we are accumulating funds from these "smaller" sales. I definitely expect 1 more big signing.
(08-09-2018, 05:57 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Seems that we are accumulating funds from these "smaller" sales. I definitely expect 1 more big signing.

I expect three signings total.  LW, CM, and Bakayoko
(08-09-2018, 06:06 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I expect three signings total.  LW, CM, and Bakayoko

That would be perfect.
Do we have the money for that? Or will FFP allow it? There's not a lot of money coming in...
Who knows, but it would have to be creative. 

Bakayoko will be a loan. Probably some small fee will go along with it, 2/3mil. 

So that leaves whatever we got left for a winger and a CM. 

Rumors now that Silva is close to Sevilla. No news on whether this is a loan or transfer.

Also, PSG apparently still after Rodriguez but they can't spend. Talk of Donnarumma too but I don't believe that as they have Buffon. Regardless, I think there is a real possibility that we swap and get a PSG player.

This team is not that far from being very competitive. Hopefully some things happen for us.
silva in sevila for 20 mil...wtf
According to @diarioas, Sevilla have reached an agreement with Milan to sign André Silva on loan until the end of the season and he could arrive in Seville in the next few hours
(08-09-2018, 10:19 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]According to @diarioas, Sevilla have reached an agreement with Milan to sign André Silva on loan until the end of the season and he could arrive in Seville in the next few hours

and they have option to take him on permanent for 20 milion..
(08-09-2018, 10:26 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: [ -> ]and they have option to take him on permanent for 20 milion..

Haven't seen any official confirmation on that €20 million option. Just a rumour from Marca. A low option like that would be totally stupid.
Sky Italia confirm that Sevilla want to sign Andre Silva. The player is willing to join but there is no agreement so far.