AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-16-2018, 07:25 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of questioning Monto you all should be questioning why other teams can make millions from Jeol Obi, Rincon and other similar transfers while we have to let Antonelli and Monto go for free or sit and collect wages here.

while that's true, I think we'd get less than 5m for both..  but 5m is more than nothing so you have a point
Milan have booked a medical for tomorrow at La Madonnina clinic, according to @cmdotcom

Meanwhile Jacobelli of TuttoSport says that Milan are challenging Juve for Milinkovic, and that the situation should be monitored until last minutes of the mercato because Milan are strongly involved in the deal.
(08-16-2018, 07:48 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Milan have booked a medical for tomorrow at La Madonnina clinic, according to @cmdotcom

Meanwhile Jacobelli of TuttoSport says that Milan are challenging Juve for Milinkovic, and that the situation should be monitored until last minutes of the mercato because Milan are strongly involved in the deal.

If SMS goes to Juve I guess Pjanic will go to Real Madrid and then Modric to Inter. If so, we'll be the big losers in this case.
We aren't getting Savic.Lotito is too difficult and it's too much for us atm.That doesn't make this mercato a failure although a top quality mid or a player on the cusp of greatness would of been amazing we've done well overall
I don't see Juve getting him
Been on holiday this week. I will end it by seeing sms in a Milan shirt, I'm sure
It is a done deal, this drama is only for media and fans. SMS will undergo medical tomorrow and will be a Milan player by the end of mercato. Negotiations are underway for couple of days and I guess there is only details left to define.
Hmm.

https://www.football-italia.net/126310/r...avic-milan

The interesting quote I get from that is "Calciomercato.com reported the club had booked a medical for an unnamed player on Friday". Who?
good thing that the mercato is closing soon! Big Grin
(08-16-2018, 07:25 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of questioning Monto you all should be questioning why other teams can make millions from Jeol Obi, Rincon and other similar transfers while we have to let Antonelli and Monto go for free or sit and collect wages here.

EDIT: Even Biabiany was sold for money this summer

We are a family. Family don't sell family for money.  Sagrin

They just push them out. Grinundwech