AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2018-2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not happy with the Higuain situation. To get back to CL we need world class strikers, and Higuain is problably the best we could get. Especially now, when our chances to make the CL are slim. Who is going to replace Higuain? I like Cutrone, but we need to be realistic about him, there is a great future ahead of him, but right now we need a proven goalscorer who will deliver immediatally. Morata is not what we need. At best he is average and very, very inconsistent.

Since Leo and Maldini took over, they did some great things and keeping Gattuso was not one of those. He is our biggest problem, not squad. We are now covered very well and we have a squad capable of making into a CL. I will not mention names, now we are covered in every position, even in midfield.
If they (Leo and Maldini) did not have a backup Coach then they are not doing the job right. They should always have at least 2-3 names ready to step in. They had Conte. That is something everyone can figure out.
And also, it is very bad sign that they do not have a new striker in line to replace Higuain.

How is this going to end:
1. We keep Higuain.
2. Higuain leaves, we get new (free or very cheap) Matri presented as new Batistuta.
And btw. this Leo - Gazidis disagreement is not helpful either.
Piatek to RM ?
Keeping Higuain is the biggest mistake we can ever do. He doesnt want to stay, so keeping him against his will is something unproductive. His attitude is of a cunt, behaving shit and moaning around. Just kick his ass out and get some who wants to fight for the shirt. Higuain pollutes our jersey only. Let him fuck off, and hope that his career at Chelsea end like Shevchenkos
Mediaset claims that Krzysztof Piątek would like to join Milan. The Rossoneri’s project is the most intriguing one to the player from technical perspective
(01-14-2019, 04:40 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Mediaset claims that Krzysztof Piątek would like to join Milan. The Rossoneri’s project is the most intriguing one to the player from technical perspective

Genoa, clamoroso dalla Spagna: Piatek ha chiesto la cessione al Real

14.01.2019 15:12 di Enrico Ferrazzi Twitter: @enricoferrazzi  articolo letto 26045 volte

© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport[Image: 3cec30230766bd53b2c06e36b3dce98b-52903-2...5f4dd.jpeg][url=https://www.milannews.it/?action=foto&id=488157][/url]
Nuove indiscrezioni in arrivo dalla Spagna su Krzysztof Piatek. Secondo il programma di Onda Madrid 'El Partido de la Una', l'attaccante del Genoa avrebbe già comunicato alla propria dirigenza la sua intenzione di vestire la maglia del Real Madrid. Il polacco nelle scorse ore è stato raggiunto da alcuni emissari dei blancos a Murcia, dove si trova per preparare la ripresa del campionato, e sarà visionato questo pomeriggio nell'amichevole contro il Wurzburger Kickers.
I am really depressed about losing Higuaín.
Yes I know he's had troubles and he's BEEN trouble
But
The guy is world class.
Even when he struggles his abilities shine out with most touches of the ball.

Cutrone is simply not on his level and isn't the type of player he is. Neither is Piatek, despite the latter being on fire ATM. Higuaín, like Torres, Sheva AND Balotelli Is the type of player that can create his own shooting opportunity..... something that is in very short supply under Grintuso.

I really hope that at the worst case, we can get back Andre Silva. He's not on Higuaín's level obviously but definitely has these abilities....also is scoring decently... already in double figures in all competitions in Spain.
and the hilarity of it all is Higuain will probably do well at Chelsea
(01-14-2019, 05:58 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]and the hilarity of it all is Higuain will probably do well at Chelsea

Of course he will. He'll be there on Sarri's request and be a central figure with players like Hazard and Willian around him. He'll get much more support than here with us.
(01-14-2019, 05:58 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]and the hilarity of it all is Higuain will probably do well at Chelsea

Yeah I'm thinking the same... Watch him score a lot with a properly built team behind him.