AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-13-2019, 03:05 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Romagnoli is the first goal for Juventus in the next transfer

tuttosport

100M.
(10-13-2019, 03:05 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Romagnoli is the first goal for Juventus in the next transfer

tuttosport

Anything $80+ million I'm all for it.
Tuttocrap
New AC Milan coach Stefano Pioli has requested the signing of Inter central midfielder Roberto Gagliardini.

acmilaninfo.com
#FussballEuropa ✅
"Zlatan Ibrahimovic sends a strong message to Cristiano Ronaldo .. I'm coming."
"Milan's top scorer wants to return to Italy in the transfer window after the end of his contract with the American Galaxy next December."
"Milan are the most prominent destination because of their excellent relationship with the team and in the light of the attacking Rossoneri crisis
God.. i wont ask for much more if Ibra does come back and save our season from the shitty mess MG set us up for..
|| Calcio Mercato ||
Hakan is no longer important in the Milan squad, he will remain locked in the bench until the right offer comes, Hakan has participated this season with Milan 7 games with a rate of 534 minutes and scored a single goal and did not provide hope.
How many times has Ibrahimovic been rumored to come back since he left? Big Grin I don't believe it anymore.

To be honest, I may not want him back. Let's move forward.
The only good thing about Ibra coming back is that we gonna earn a lot from jersey sell outsBig Grin
(10-12-2019, 05:18 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]pioli asked 5 players from the management in January
Brescia striker Alfredo Donnarumma
James Rodriguez
Rakitic
kessie swapped with Spurs for Eric Dyer and Serge Aurée

[sky italia]
If Milan could bring these names qualify for the champions in the pocket ....

I'd happy with all these!

tuttosport

100m or tell them to EAD!

(10-13-2019, 09:27 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]#FussballEuropa ✅
"Zlatan Ibrahimovic sends a strong message to Cristiano Ronaldo .. I'm coming."
"Milan's top scorer wants to return to Italy in the transfer window after the end of his contract with the American Galaxy next December."
"Milan are the most prominent destination because of their excellent relationship with the team and in the light of the attacking Rossoneri crisis

Why? I like the guy but I'd rather see Leao get the extra game time.

(10-13-2019, 10:32 PM)ACM2019 Wrote: [ -> ]How many times has Ibrahimovic been rumored to come back since he left? Big Grin I don't believe it anymore.

To be honest, I may not want him back. Let's move forward.

Yep. pretty much.