AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never again enter in exchange deals again with Juve. We are always getting screwed up. Juse CASH
Naples wants Kessie too. Give him
Milan interested in san lorenzo forward Adolfo Gaich. They are offering 10 mil

Nicola schira
Correire

Milan january plan; getting ibra and sending piatek on loan to genoa
GdS

milan management do not like piatek situation and might sell him in januray
There are reports Mino Raiola offered Everton outcast Moise Kean to Milan, but they would prefer Mario Mandzukic from Juventus.

Football italia

Neither nor
(11-16-2019, 07:29 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]GdS

milan management do not like piatek situation and might sell him in januray

Milan transfer business is the best ever

/sarcasm
Deloufeu will be good buy. Rumors saying he might come. They should have taken him instead of wasting money on laxlat and samu
(11-16-2019, 07:44 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Milan transfer business is the best ever

/sarcasm

This is a good move, if Piatek's season keeps going as it is he'll be worth 10m by seasons end. 
I think we can still get a club to pay 25m for him.

There's clubs that will need filler strikers in Jan. and not many good players with be available. Also, it hasn't been so long that he's reverted back to his painfully average self. Longer we wait the more money we lose on Piatek I can guarantee it.

Rumors say that Ibra wants 18m euros salary for 1 year and a half contract as he'll come as a free agent. I think that's way too much. I'd give him like 3m for second half of this season and 6m for next season at most.
Zlatan prefers Napoli move.