AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Head Coach discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-08-2019, 02:46 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]So, shall we start discussing whose our next coach come winter break?

I'd like to see Allegri come back and save us from relegation.. Or maybe Sarri would have already secured the league title and pity us and come save us from our disaster.

ancelotti supported by a big budget from eliott
Gazzetta:
The meeting has already taken place between
Milan and pioli, now waiting for the official announcement, pioli
A contract will be signed for two seasons and a salary of € 1.5 million,
Last night, pioli was notified by Maldini and Boban
That the status of spalletti has been determined
Even though this is depressing, laughed really hard at this

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeCicinelli...96800?s=19
Meeting in progress between Milan and Pioli's entourage to define the contract details. The contract signature will take place this evening. First training session for him tomorrow [Di Marzio]
A Milan fan protest at Casa Milan: "The patience is over. Boban, Massara, Maldini, Elliott, Gazidis, Scaroni: A club of buffoons!!! Get the f**k out of here" [
@AntoVitiello
]
I'd rather have gattuso in all honesty .

But our best coach out of the last 5 is Miha.
is anything (sacking, hiring) official now? I don't see anything on Milan app.
The appointment scheduled for Stefano Pioli’s signing has been postponed until tomorrow morning. The Milan management are currently reflecting on their decision to appoint him. [@AntoVitiello
I’m just hoping it is the media getting this wrong as there is nothing official yet. We just look dumb getting rid of Gattuso, replacing him with MG then after 7 games hiring an arguably worse coach.  

If this goes through, it shows Boban and Maldini being in over their heads after a decent transfer campaign.
LOL. Ranieri was available but we choose Pioli