AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Head Coach discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Milan fan protest at Casa Milan:

"The patience is over. Boban, Massara, Maldini, Elliott, Gazidis, Scaroni: A club of buffoons!!! Get the f**k out of here"

[Image: EGXIyExWwAA7niG.jpg]
Sky italia

Pioli on his way to casa milan. He will sign for two years as a coach
OFFICIAL: Milan sack Giampaolo
Football Italia
Just Now

Milan have officially sacked Marco Giampaolo and are expected to replace him with former Fiorentina and Inter boss Stefano Pioli.

acmilan.com
AC Milan announces it has relieved Mr. Marco Giampaolo from his position as coach of the First Team. The Club is grateful to Marco for the work carried out and wishes him all the best to come in his professional career.
Well ,we knew in june that this is going to happen...Just didn't expected it so early in (football) year...
I want Leonardo back and I want an actual coach. How did we fall so far that inter has had the best of us for the past 10+ years?

Better coaches , better ownership. I'm at a loss for words
please silvio take milan back with no barbara , only galliani
It turns out that Pioli will sign his Milan contract tomorrow morning after all [SKY]
As per a report from the Daily Mail, it is understood that following a number of conversations between former president Silvio Berlusconi and chief football officer Zvonimir Boban and technical director Paolo Maldini, the club have decided to part ways with Giampaolo.

The first of these crunch talks are said to have occurred in the aftermath of the Derby della Madonnina loss, with both Berlusconi and Boban pushing for Giampaolo's departure and Maldini holding firm, though losses to Torino and Fiorentina have since made his position untenable.

This comes despite Milan's comeback victory against Genoa this Saturday. However, losing at half-time, some reports claimed that the manager was close to being disposed of during the break, and the result was not glossy enough to take away from the shortcomings in performance.
[Image: 72299798_2505830596118930_58764969229481...e=5DEF7356]pioli in milan
#rezaout #pioliout