AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Head Coach discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Milan: Spalletti no, Gattuso...
Football Italia
18 Minutes Ago
Luciano Spalletti has confirmed that he will not take charge of Milan, while Gennaro Gattuso could only return if Paolo Maldini and Zvonimir Boban quit.
Spalletti had emerged as Milan’s first choice to replace Marco Giampaolo, but Corriere dello Sport warns the former Inter boss has absolutely no interest in crossing the divide.
“It’s rubbish, I have a contract with Inter,” he told Top Calcio 24.
“Let Giampaolo work, he’s the rising star of Italian football. I’m out of football because [Inter] took me out.
“You should come with me to pick some grapes. You’d have more corns in your hands...”
As for the Gattuso hypothesis, Il Corriere claims only an unlikely scenario could see him back at San Siro.
That would be Maldini and Boban vacating their roles as Rossoneri directors, given they made it clear over the summer that they were not counting on their former teammate long-term.
The Diavolo are fast running out of options to replace Giampaolo, with Andriy Shevchenko having since committed himself to Ukraine.
Claudio Ranieri is being linked with Sampdoria, while Rudi Garcia is considered hugely unpopular.
Hahahahahaha, Rino Gattuso is right.
Ancelotti considers Napoli exit?
Football Italia
34 Minutes Ago
Carlo Ancelotti could reportedly quit Napoli at the end of the season if the club’s fortunes do not improve.
With that in mind, the former Milan boss may decide to forfeit the final year of his contract and leave at the conclusion of the campaign.
Again Carlo will ditch us, he will be going to England
(10-04-2019, 11:16 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Milan: Spalletti no, Gattuso...
Football Italia
18 Minutes Ago
Luciano Spalletti has confirmed that he will not take charge of Milan, while Gennaro Gattuso could only return if Paolo Maldini and Zvonimir Boban quit.
Spalletti had emerged as Milan’s first choice to replace Marco Giampaolo, but Corriere dello Sport warns the former Inter boss has absolutely no interest in crossing the divide.
“It’s rubbish, I have a contract with Inter,” he told Top Calcio 24.
“Let Giampaolo work, he’s the rising star of Italian football. I’m out of football because [Inter] took me out.
“You should come with me to pick some grapes. You’d have more corns in your hands...”
As for the Gattuso hypothesis, Il Corriere claims only an unlikely scenario could see him back at San Siro.
That would be Maldini and Boban vacating their roles as Rossoneri directors, given they made it clear over the summer that they were not counting on their former teammate long-term.
The Diavolo are fast running out of options to replace Giampaolo, with Andriy Shevchenko having since committed himself to Ukraine.
Claudio Ranieri is being linked with Sampdoria, while Rudi Garcia is considered hugely unpopular.

LOL, we are stupid enough to not get Ranieri in time. We have been screwed.........Only Maurizio Ganz is last hope Sagrin
given that we have actually better team than last season , i do not think that our best choice of manager should be based on technical capabilities (as long as GM is not among the options ), I believe what we need now is a manager that can work properly with the players.
I believe that Gattuso maybe our best option since he already worked with most of the players last year rather than another manager that will try new system that the players will take weeks to adapt with. specially that we do not have time left
Oh good lord, Gattuso again? Just fire Maldini and Boban already lol. We have gone through enough mediocre coaches hoping we hit the jackpot already. There is no point in going for another one. Go hire a real coach and maybe we can finally start building something. If Maldini and Boban can't figure that out, they should go back to the beach of Miami and work for FIFA by new year.
Mediaset Channel -
If Giampaolo loses from Genoa or draws, he will be sacked immediately and the candidate is Rudi Garcia
(10-05-2019, 08:34 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Mediaset Channel -
If Giampaolo loses from Genoa or draws, he will be sacked immediately and the candidate is Rudi Garcia

Rudi Garcia?  Devilstupito Wallbang
I guess next rumour is:
EDF gonna get fired from Sampdoria and come to Milan