AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Urby Emmanuelson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuPASqOb85m8u1rkrxWcE...KFPMk-aTVw]
Urby Emanuelson in the post-match from Novara-Milan: "The first time was difficult to play in my position, in seconds, instead, I played well in both attack and defense. Shaarwy El plays well every game, that's because the coach is a some 'difficult to choose who to play. I can play as left back and I also played for Ajax in this position, I am very happy to be in the field in this position. I'm playing more often, I feel more confident around me. I want to play as much as possible. "

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...Qfmb2AGztKJkzA
Urby is my MAN! Go URBY! Hope he pops up to be an amazing LB like they predicted him to be in his career. But then I want AMAZING performances. Boy better realize he's aging towards his prime.
Urby is not my man. Big Grin Grinundwech but I certainly agree that he is no material for CAM, and even though as LB defensively he may still needs to improve, I say that Allegri should put him there and only there. He does have good skill pushing forward, and certainly against weaker sides, he should be our starting LB, until we find a better option in the future.
(01-22-2012, 08:21 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Urby is not my man. Big Grin Grinundwech but I certainly agree that he is no material for CAM, and even though as LB defensively he may still needs to improve, I say that Allegri should put him there and only there. He does have good skill pushing forward, and certainly against weaker sides, he should be our starting LB, until we find a better option in the future.

well he ain't my real "man" either. I'm heterosexual haha but I agree with what you say
(01-22-2012, 09:13 PM)mathiask Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2012, 08:21 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Urby is not my man. Big Grin Grinundwech but I certainly agree that he is no material for CAM, and even though as LB defensively he may still needs to improve, I say that Allegri should put him there and only there. He does have good skill pushing forward, and certainly against weaker sides, he should be our starting LB, until we find a better option in the future.

well he ain't my real "man" either. I'm heterosexual haha but I agree with what you say

LOL. Icon_lol2 I didn't mean that. I was just messing with you as I saw your signature.
Quote:Urby for LB! Our Dutch future
Funny the discussion is sidetracked in that unexpected way. Big GrinDevilolDevilcoolSagrin

Most people here know how I feel about Urby. I feel that he is not Milan quality and would not be too sad if we sell him. But as long as he is one of us, he will have my support, and as long as he is one of us, we should make full use of him, and using him on LB position would be the right direction.
Great performance by urby AFTER the first half. In the first half he didn't have much possession.
In the second half he showed us he could become an addition, after getting il professore's position. Some excellent ball control, passing and overview of other player's positions. He even got in a very nice shot. About time he strikes his form, since we'll need him in the CL...
He was really good last night. One thing I notice is he often cut inside instead of running headlong like a train without a brake by the sideline. Perhaps it had something to do with Allegri's playing him on the "wrong side" i.e right because eventually he needed to use his left foot.

That (cutting inside) is what I think Taiwo lacked and it made him more predictable. Mesbah, as much upgrade he is to some of the members here, to me, shows the same weakness. But I just saw the latter play in one game so it's too early to judge him.

Anyway like I said Urby did well and I hope he can keep it up wherever Allegri decides to play him.
Allegri said that he intentionally put both Urby and Nocerino on the "wrong" sides as it seemed to work the best, maybe for the same reason that mentioned.
It is a bit crazy to say but I think players like Boateng, Nocerino and maybe Urby (Binho can also be counted) are very suitable to play with Ibra. They work hard and support him fully.
It is not crazy to think so; it may be Allegri's exact thought for all we know.

Today he was given too little time; had some decent effort but wasn't good enough to turn the game around by himself anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13