AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Krunic isn't a DM. He fares better as a mezzala. I also don't think Pobega is a DM too. Although, I think he has more potential than Krunic, he just doesn't fit with the way we play.

Seems to be great news on the Simakan front. Although, I think people should be patient with him. He's only 20 years old, and he's still a bit raw. But, as I mentioned previously, if we get Simakan, we're settled for CB and RB for the foreseeable future. Calabria + Kalulu + Simakan at RB. Roma + Kjaer + Gabbia + Simakan at CB. I don't mind getting Ajer too for a small fee + Laxalt for a cheap operation. Ajer for 4th/5th defender and to replace Kjaer eventually.
Personally I admire what Maldini is doing. They've got a great eye for young talent, now that we are building our bases we can do as we please. We've created so much market value with young talent that it's tremendous, not many people realize how valuable our team is right now...

Theo could be sold for 60-70m+, Gigio 70m+, Calabria 20m, Roma 40m+, Leao 40m+ and so on so fourth.. Even steals like Kalulu will probably justify 10m by end of season, and players like Saelemakers could easily be worth 20m.

I'm by no means implying we should sell at all, it's just unbelievable. We could sell our starting line up and buy two big super star players of 100m and still have money to put together the rest of the squad.

The point I'm making is that no matter where we end up, we have the resources to move things around appropriately now if ever need be.

I will say that Conti should've gotten a bit more playing time. He still looks good and I would still dislike to see him sold less than 20-25m as I do believe he's a good player.
On-Loan Celtic Left-Back Deigo Laxalt could join Celtic on a permanent deal from AC Milan on a ‘price cut deal’. (Sky Sports)

Milan have agreed personal terms with Simakan and Kone. (DiMarzio)
(01-06-2021, 06:11 AM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I admire what Maldini is doing. They've got a great eye for young talent, now that we are building our bases we can do as we please. We've created so much market value with young talent that it's tremendous, not many people realize how valuable our team is right now...

Theo could be sold for 60-70m+, Gigio 70m+, Calabria 20m, Roma 40m+, Leao 40m+ and so on so fourth.. Even steals like Kalulu will probably justify 10m by end of season, and players like Saelemakers could easily be worth 20m.

I'm by no means implying we should sell at all, it's just unbelievable. We could sell our starting line up and buy two big super star players of 100m and still have money to put together the rest of the squad.

The point I'm making is that no matter where we end up, we have the resources to move things around appropriately now if ever need be.

I will say that Conti should've gotten a bit more playing time. He still looks good and I would still dislike to see him sold less than 20-25m as I do believe he's a good player.
Re: Conti ... Based on his 10 minute appearance vs Benevento and the match against Sparta Prague, I think he's still a decent player. And you're absolutely right. We have a lot of flexibility with our squads now. We can sell one or two to get the cash needed to buy a superstar, if needed. We can also loan out a few of the younger players on the fringe without losing too much quality. I hope Conti will play some games to see if he should remain next season. Then, we can loan out Kalulu for much needed playing time and to continue his development.

(01-06-2021, 07:35 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]On-Loan Celtic Left-Back Deigo Laxalt could join Celtic on a permanent deal from AC Milan on a ‘price cut deal’. (Sky Sports)

Milan have agreed personal terms with Simakan and Kone. (DiMarzio)
I've read Milan are asking for 8m for Laxalt. But, the deal depends on whether Lennon will remain Celtic's manager. I hope Maldini will push Ajer to be included in the deal.
Di marzio

Personal terms agreed with kone
Geoffrey Moncada urges Maldini to sign FCSB winger Dennis Man. Many Italian clubs interested. (www.sports.ro)

Napoli ahead in the race to sign Verona's Zaccagni. (Repubblica)
(01-05-2021, 08:38 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Pobega has no midfield strength just some fancy and oppurtunistic goals under his belt. If you hate seeing Krunic then I must admit you will loath Pobega then.

Won a penalty and scored a goal today against Napoli, watching the entire game I must politely disagree and say that Pobega is already better than Krunic.
(01-06-2021, 07:46 PM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]Won a penalty and scored a goal today against Napoli, watching the entire game I must politely disagree and say that Pobega is already better than Krunic.

You must also watch Krunic comps in Empoli shirt...
Outbound Mercato closed. None leaving
Battle with RB Leipzig for Simakan. The player himself has not yet made a decision, but has given his approval to both according to Sky Germany.