AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AC Milan are expected to accelerate their pursuits of Mohamed Simakan and Kouadio Kone today.
(01-07-2021, 03:38 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Battle with RB Leipzig for Simakan. The player himself has not yet made a decision, but has given his approval to both according to Sky Germany.

What the fuck! Maldini fucking pay whatever they want.
(01-07-2021, 03:39 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]AC Milan are expected to accelerate their pursuits of Mohamed Simakan and Kouadio Kone today.

Dont accelerate, finish them for f.... sake
Manu Kone to Borussia Monchengladbach supposedly, who knows.

There were at least half a dozen headlines in December that Simakan has agreed terms so 'The player himself has not yet made a decision' is either made up or more likely the December rumours were made up, pick one Big Grin
Kone to Gladbach is a sign that Maldini is too slow...
I don't think it's a matter of being slow. I think it's a matter of valuation. Maldini is not willing to (or unable to) pay what Touluse wants and/or match what Gladbach is offering.

If reports are true, we have followed this kid for a long time. It means the scouting system works well. At the end of the day, we can't sign every talented player that hits our radar. We'll see what he turns out to be, but a kid from France's 2nd division was hardly going to be the "saviour" this season anyway.
Bidding war for a tier 2 player is worse than silly. Yes he is young and I am sure scouts see stuff in him but his team are not in any kind of bidding war position.
I am more worried about Leipzig getting Simakan..
Kone reminds me of Verratti case...
(01-07-2021, 05:44 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Kone to Gladbach is a sign that Maldini is too slow...

telling you this since last summer.