AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: AC Milan vs Lecce : 11-03-2012 Sunday 14:00 GMT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.
Celine (Julie Delpy) Before Sunset (2004)

I guess while Allegri is young (for a manager), he just believes there'll be many strikers with with whom AC Milan will connect with. Later in career, he will realize talents-like-Pato only happen few times.
Zeekay [MM] (2012)

-------------------

Good luck AC Milan! Okmilan
LOL. I reckon that Allegri does not want his young coaching career to die prematurely. You've got to admit though it would be an easy pick for him between Pato and Ibrahimovic, particularly in this season. Pato needs to redeem himself. Allegri will not give a damn and he is doing the right thing (not necessarily nice, but right). We have seen too many talents vanishing into oblivion in the past, and unfortunately it is happening right now, and it is happening with us . Sad

Anyway, back to this Lecce game. I am quite confident. But what I really just want is just 3 points, and another Juventus draw. Big Grin
Di Michele , Tomovic & Delvecchio will miss the match becauce of an suspension. Big Grin
Juventus losing 1-0 @ Bologna!!!!

Let's hope they drop points!!!
(03-07-2012, 07:21 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: [ -> ]Juventus losing 1-0 @ Bologna!!!!

Yeah, great stuff happening in Bologna. Juve's former player scored, Di Vaio.

This week could become very good. Who would have thought that last night around 10 pm? Devilcool
82 min, 1:1 (Vucinic after Pirlo assisted), Red card for Bonucci.

Looking forward in seeing Juve's defense in their next game without Chiellini, Bonucci and Barzagli.
looks like they will only get 1 point. those cheating bastards...
We are now solely on top!
(03-07-2012, 07:23 PM)el fre Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2012, 07:21 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: [ -> ]Juventus losing 1-0 @ Bologna!!!!

Yeah, great stuff happening in Bologna. Juve's former player scored, Di Vaio.

This week could become very good. Who would have thought that last night around 10 pm? Devilcool
82 min, 1:1 (Vucinic after Pirlo assisted), Red card for Bonucci.

Looking forward in seeing Juve's defense in their next game without Chiellini, Bonucci and Barzagli.

Juventus: Bonucci
Milan: Bonera
ManU: Evans
Arsenal: Djourou

... if you know what I mean... Icon_lol2
FT 1:1.

A.C. Milan is clear on top!!!

Milan 54 26 16 6 4 53 22

Juventus 52 26 13 13 0 39 17

Lazio 48 26 14 6 6 41 30

Udinese 46 26 13 7 6 37 23

Napoli 43 26 11 10 5 44 25
How cute is Juventus' record. Big Grin 13/13/0. They get 2 points on average out of every game, and score exactly 1.5 goal per game too. Big Grin

Keep it up, old lady ladri. You could end the campaign 13 wins and 25 draws. Icon_lol2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9