AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-28-2022, 04:26 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, with the capital gain from 20 sales like that we can maybe afford someone decent.

I won't mind getting 40m a year from that kind of sales. Our first 11 are mostly bought anyway.  Icon_lol2
(01-28-2022, 03:44 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Selling Kerkez - yet another young player that has/needs to be sold very soon after coming - is yet more speechless level type thing from our team. Scouting and team building is easily worse than Milan Lab at this point.

No. Milan Lab is still the worst. Devilol 

Also, you certainly can't blame scouting here if they actually did their job identifying talents. When they get sold for cheap, that's not their fault. Grinundwech
(01-28-2022, 04:41 PM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]I won't mind getting 40m a year from that kind of sales. Our first 11 are mostly bought anyway.  Icon_lol2

Every year?! We have a couple of these sales every leap year.
Why are we selling Kerkez? I thought he was considered great at the Primavera. All videos show him tearing up the left side. Very weird move, if true.

DrDejan

If our youth prospects are sold for a couple of millions of dollars, then Elliott’s plan isn’t working. I hope they didn’t think about using the first team to increase the price of mediocre players, otherwise we can say goodbye to sporting success.
In any case, I hope that for such paltry price we got a reasonable buyback priority and price.
(01-28-2022, 05:40 PM)DrDejan Wrote: [ -> ]If our youth prospects are sold for a couple of millions of dollars, then Elliott’s plan isn’t working. I hope they didn’t think about using the first team to increase the price of mediocre players, otherwise we can say goodbye to sporting success.
In any case, I hope that for such paltry price we got a reasonable buyback priority and price.

There's no buyback or other options. It's an outright sale for €2m.
Even if buy back it would be small positive because this team needs to develop and grow youth, even if the time comes when we can afford stars it won't be galacticos or all 11 starters, those days are not going to be repeated. The team needs to develop youth to use to complement the stars, not Samu types.
(01-28-2022, 09:12 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Even if buy back it would be small positive because this team needs to develop and grow youth, even if the time comes when we can afford stars it won't be galacticos or all 11 starters, those days are not going to be repeated. The team needs to develop youth to use to complement the stars, not Samu types.

Nor the son's of directors with no discernible talent hanging around like a bad smell.
[L'Equipe] It will be around €18m (including bonuses) for Romain Faivre, as OL want the player this winter. The transfer is imminent, the Brest player wants to come and his club is looking for a replacement.
(01-28-2022, 09:56 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: [ -> ]Nor the son's of directors with no discernible talent hanging around like a bad smell.

I am sorry that there is really no need for being so snarky, repeatedly too. I agree with you on the point, just for the record.

Sorry.