AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-15-2021, 12:51 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]We are also linked to Georginio Wijnaldum who is already unhappy at P$G.

No thanks. Overrated and earns at least 4 times what he's worth
Thanks guys. I wonder if we press as high up the field with Kjaer and Tomori if he can’t be a sweeper keeper. I’m also worried about building from the back of his distribution is not great. Having Giroud and Ibra will really help.

Big bummer about Theo. I guess that keeps him out of the Porto game too.
(10-15-2021, 01:32 AM)slifersd Wrote: [ -> ]He should take a lesson from Donnarumma, learn to be happy collecting a big check and sit on his ass 80% of the games lol

Yeah, the meaning of life:

Earning as much money as possible, doing as little work as possible.
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan defender Alessio Romagnoli could join Juventus as a free agent, even if that could mean see Matthijs de Ligt leave.

Would it be too hard/easy to do a Romagnoli-Kuluevski  trade ?  Would work for both club's and potentially both player's.
I still can't believe we have these bastards like Kessie in our squad. We've lost millions of dollars worth of players. Bunch of idiots
Milan have lined up a potential free agent signing but they must first wait to understand the future of Franck Kessie, a report claims.

Calciomercato.com reports that Boubacar Kamara of Marseille is being followed with great interest by several top European clubs and among these is Milan, who have actually been tracking him for at least three years.

Over the summer the management had talks with the president of the Ligue 1 side – Pablo Longoria – proposing a swap deal involving Samu Castillejo that was not accepted. At that time Marseille were convinced they could find an agreement to renew Kamara’s contract beyond June 2022, but he rejected the latest renewal offer tabled two weeks ago.

Milan continue to keep contacts with Kamara’s entourage alive and they waiting to understand what Kessie’s final decision is. There is a general agreement on the contract with Kamara but still nothing written or already defined in detail, with Maldini and Massara making other technical assessments to understand whether to close the operation.

Would be a younger, cheaper and potentially better player than Kessie.
(10-18-2021, 11:14 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: [ -> ]Milan have lined up a potential free agent signing but they must first wait to understand the future of Franck Kessie, a report claims.

Calciomercato.com reports that Boubacar Kamara of Marseille is being followed with great interest by several top European clubs and among these is Milan, who have actually been tracking him for at least three years.

Over the summer the management had talks with the president of the Ligue 1 side – Pablo Longoria – proposing a swap deal involving Samu Castillejo that was not accepted. At that time Marseille were convinced they could find an agreement to renew Kamara’s contract beyond June 2022, but he rejected the latest renewal offer tabled two weeks ago.

Milan continue to keep contacts with Kamara’s entourage alive and they waiting to understand what Kessie’s final decision is. There is a general agreement on the contract with Kamara but still nothing written or already defined in detail, with Maldini and Massara making other technical assessments to understand whether to close the operation.

Would be a younger, cheaper and potentially better player than Kessie.

The thing is, Kessie is a good player but an easily replaceable one if that makes sense. I'd gladly offer him 5m a season, take it or leave it. We can easily sign someone as good for 2-3m a season. I'm not sure why he feels so important, especially after recent performances.
The difference between our valuation of Kesssie and his agent is the offensive realm. He can shut a player down defensively and it is tough to take the ball off of him. However, aside from PK, he doesn’t contribute as much offensively for as much as he gets the ball in and around the opponents box. I mean the Verona game was a good example. He had a breakaway and instead of passing, he took a poor shot at the top of the box.

For a 6+ mil salary per year, you have to score goals from open play or assist like Theo. I’m not sure he is as replaceable as people think as he is still really good defensively and with ball control, but you need more to make those demands.

I think back to this summer. We ended up better this season than last despite the loss of freebies. Management have a good idea of our expendable players.
#River Plate - San Lorenzo to monitor the young striker Julian #Alvarez, who scored a hat-trick. #AstonVilla and #Ajax are also interested. He has a release clause of €25M. #transfers

Sign Alvarez, Kamara and Lucca (leave him on loan) and we're good.
MN: #ACMilan making progress in renewal of Bennacer as both parties want the same.

Both Theo and Brahim Diaz still tested positive for covid.

Andrea Belotti continues to snub an extension with Torino as he dreams of getting a move to AC Milan, according to a report.

Striker Lorenzo Lucca has the approval of AC Milan’s chief scout Geoffrey Moncada as a potential signing, according to a report from La Gazzetta dello Sport 

The paper added that Pisa have no intention of letting him leave in January so Milan are planning Yacine Adli-style operation, by signing him for around €10m and loaning him back to Pisa.