AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please try to have at least some control, this thread may be moved/deleted without prior notice. If you feel this thread is a lame, boring or bad idea that's fine too.
I am still waiting for Ibrahimovic to be sold.
I'll be really mad if we only sold silva in the end.. really really mad
(07-15-2012, 12:56 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be really mad if we only sold silva in the end.. really really mad

Galliani would claim that we had to sell Silva to finance for Ibrahimovic's salary, if that happened. I can see that very convenient excuse to use, putting Ibrahimovic against the fans thus forcing him out. also, after all his angry comment, for sure that Ibrahimovic won't stay long here.

Ibrahimovic is demanding a huge pay from PSG, so there is a chance that the deal may collapse at the last minute. Ibrahimovic then will request a move to Real Madrid for less pay and a much more realistic chance at winning the UCL under Mourinho.

Now I call it here first (I actually see it as a probability). Wonder if similar rumors would emerge? Big Grin

(07-15-2012, 01:46 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2012, 12:56 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be really mad if we only sold silva in the end.. really really mad

Galliani would claim that we had to sell Silva to finance for Ibrahimovic's salary, if that happened. I can see that very convenient excuse to use, putting Ibrahimovic against the fans thus forcing him out. also, after all his angry comment, for sure that Ibrahimovic won't stay long here.

Ibrahimovic is demanding a huge pay from PSG, so there is a chance that the deal may collapse at the last minute. Ibrahimovic then will request a move to Real Madrid for less pay and a much more realistic chance at winning the UCL under Mourinho.

Now I call it here first (I actually see it as a probability). Wonder if similar rumors would emerge? Big Grin

JUST SEEN THE NEWS THIAGO BEEN SOLD TO PSG . I MUST SAY I AM SAD TO HEAR THIS WAS SO HOPING HE WOULD STAY. ITS A SAD DAY TO BE A MILAN FAN. SO GUTTED WORDS FAIL ME Facepalm
First joke: Silva got contract extension AND OF COURSE improvement. Fuck Berlu and Galliani to make fun of fans!
Second joke: Now the price is lower although they have already prolonged Silva's contract?
(07-15-2012, 02:15 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]First joke: Silva got contract extension AND OF COURSE improvement. Fuck Berlu and Galliani to make fun of fans!
Second joke: Now the price is lower although they have already prolonged Silva's contract?

I don't get it either. Why turn down a higher offer only to accept a lower one? It sucks on every possible level.

I read that a possible reason was the season ticket sales, but I doubt that could make up for the millions' difference within those few days. Also, I wonder if the ticket holders can get a full refund?

The second explanation (more like a joke) that I came up with was that Silva could claim a higher savings (which he did!). But then, why didn't he just increase Silva's salary to 100M, and then claim 500M total savings for a 5-year contract? Angry

Seriously, this is absolutely fucked up. Angry Even a few days ago, Moggi said that Milan was just putting up a show to teach fans a lesson that some sacrifice would have been made, but Milan had no true intention to sell Thiago Silva or Ibrahimovic, as he believed that "Milan were not that stupid".

Stupid Moggi. Sagrin Milan were actually that stupid. Icon_lol2
(07-15-2012, 02:14 AM)ITALIANS DO IT BETTER Wrote: [ -> ]JUST SEEN THE NEWS THIAGO BEEN SOLD TO PSG . I MUST SAY I AM SAD TO HEAR THIS WAS SO HOPING HE WOULD STAY. ITS A SAD DAY TO BE A MILAN FAN. SO GUTTED WORDS FAIL ME Facepalm

WELCOME, ITALIANS DO IT BETTER. I AM SORRY THAT YOU JOINED MM AT SUCH A DIFFICULT TIME. I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS FORUM NONETHELESS.

FORZA MILAN. :LOL2:
I don't like the news. However, Silva hasn't gained my love yet.

If Milan are a mid table club, I will support a mid table club. It could be new experience.
Of course I will continue to support a mid table club, but I will be very pissed off for the next couple of months. As the song goes "Milan, sempre con te, Milan, solo con te". But if serious replacements don't come (don't have to be WC but something) I will seriously consider boycotting Milan until those baboons leave. But alas, Milan is bigger than a single person, even two scumbags of epic proportions like B&G.

What is really frustrating me is that we just sold Thiago at a lower price after a month. If we don't get rid of Ibra too, this is the biggest act of stupidity and betrayal B&G have done yet. If I hear the "we are saving X on his salary now"……
This whole scenario is irritating. Thiago Silva's comments are constantly conflicting and I wish him no success at PSG. As far as I'm concerned, he could break his legs in training and end up being forced to retire, but he'll get no sympathy from me.

As for management, I have no pride in them through this whole scenario. They deceived the fans in a despicable way. I mean, did Silvio publicly lie to his own daughter? How about Allegri too? He was under the impression that the club would keep these guys if his recent comments are anything to go by. I mean if I was managing the club, I'd sure as hell be questioning what the hell's going on and how I'm supposed to do my job when my most valuable players are being sold.

At this point I only hope this management, who I've trusted for so many years, will show signs that this money is to be reinvested wisely with signs of the club moving forward with a long term project. Right now that feels like an unrealistic dream.