AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No leading Yes 8 to 4 so far Sad
Spice it up a little. If Milan doesn't get sold this summer, those "yes-voters" should be banned from this forum. Angry If Milan gets sold (which means that pigs can finally fly Big Grin), then we kick out the "nay-sayers". Icon_lol2

Grinundwech
(06-07-2016, 04:08 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]No leading Yes 8 to 4 so far Sad

That shows you the level of optimism here.....

Of not being sold. Devilcool
Berlu, as his usual annoying prick self, is really starting to get on people's nerves. The decision is simple, sell or don't sell, pick one. If he doesn't like the offer, or trust the people, or can't get his terms agreed on, then by all means, say no thank you and move on. Milan fans wouldn't like that, but it is still better than dragging on this negotiation through the whole summer. Berlu is now holding the entire team hostage, unable to make any type of moves for coaches, players, personnel or even management, because he just would not make a decision. The Italian Milan idea is lousy, but at least it is a direction that we can go on and maybe achieve some success with it by getting a few solid players to build the team around. But no, he's going to sit on his hands some more, and wait and wait and wait, until it's too late for new owners to get the personnel they want to help the team win. The level of disservice Berlu has done to this team in the last few years is shameful, and he should stop talking about how he did so much for Milan for so long, because last 10 years of crap wiped out everything from the previous 20 years already.
Rumours are all over the place...again. Some places say Silvio's about to say no, others saying it's tense but could go through as the Chinese group seem prepared to spend what Silvio wants. There's rumours about the stadium being named after Silvio, Barbara remaining in management as well as Galliani, though this is causing tension as Barbara and Galliani don't get on. Silvio's apparently in hospital because of stress from football and politics. blah blah blah.

Why is there always confusion and a circus, I'm so sick of it all. I just want something to finally happen so that we can just move forward.
(06-08-2016, 12:51 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Rumours are all over the place...again. Some places say Silvio's about to say no, others saying it's tense but could go through as the Chinese group seem prepared to spend what Silvio wants. There's rumours about the stadium being named after Silvio, Barbara remaining in management as well as Galliani, though this is causing tension as Barbara and Galliani don't get on. Silvio's apparently in hospital because of stress from football and politics. blah blah blah.

Why is there always confusion and a circus, I'm so sick of it all. I just want something to finally happen so that we can just move forward.

As part of the Milan deal Silvio now wants to be the president of the Chinese Communist Party, and have the final word in every decision they make. He wants to continue his political career in China, as he feels his Italian voters are impatient and they betrayed him.
Looks like Berlusconi does need surgery.
(06-09-2016, 04:29 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like Berlusconi does need surgery.

I wish him well, but maybe he should sign the sale before surgery... Just to be on the safe side.
A lot of people think the surgery could stop the sale. I don't see why though. If anything, if his health is declining, then I think he'll be more likely to give up the club.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
(06-09-2016, 05:42 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people think the surgery could stop the sale. I don't see why though. If anything, if his health is declining, then I think he'll be more likely to give up the club.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Surgery or not, it always can go both ways with Berlusconi.