AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Surgery will be done June 15th / 16th the long stamped date for the sale , and the end of the exclusivity agreement IIRC...Not saying hes faking but BERLU!!
First of all, I wish Berlu the best of luck with his surgery and a speedy recovery. Life is bigger than soccer, and I don't wish him ill even if I don't like his antics and decisions.

That being said, this surgery could be a real difference maker for this deal to me. There is nothing that makes a person see things more clearly than his mortality. A brush with death will clear out any ideas, ideologies, phony antics or bravado that a person has and have him think clearly about what's really important in his life. Berlu likes to pump his chest and hold his head high like he is the greatest man ever lived, but even he would feel small and powerless laying on a table waiting to be cut open. As a result of this, I could see Berlu finally making up his mind about what to do with the sale. If he truly feels like Milan is something that he just cannot live without, then by all means turn the offer down and go with a real project at Milan. If he feels like all the stress from running this club is just too much for him and he wants to spend whatever time he has left with his family and loved ones instead, then sign the paper and get the deal done. At this point, I don't really care about what he does either way, as long as this thing doesn't keep on dragging along.
Milannews.it is reporting that Berlu will have surgery on Tuesday. If the Chinese don't get a signature by Sunday next week, they're pulling out of the deal.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
No surprise.Man its going to painful watching Inter get stronger or at least attempt to , under the new Chinese ownership.
I still hold hope that he'll sell.
Maybe we can loan Inters unwantables
However, Corriere is reporting that the previously set deadlines will be met, and that the negotiations are not affected by Berlu's health. A lot of conflicting information these days. Makes me wonder if the media actually has no idea what's going on because everything is being kept secret.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
I think you are right. I don't think anyone knows the details at this point. I don't think Berlu is negotiating on his deathbed and also I don't think that the Chinese are so heartless that they'll say "the hell with your heart surgery, we want an answer now"! I don't think they would mind extending everything by a week or two because of the surgery. They are deep enough at this point that it would make no sense to pull out BECAUSE OF SILVIO's HEALTH and because they are running impatient. If they pull out, it's because the sides are too far away to find common ground.

I think looking at this from the deadline perspective....
1) If they insist on the initial deadline to be met even with Berlu's surgery, than....a) he's already agreed to sell and conditions are met more or less OR b) they are really getting tired of all this shit and we are far from a deal

2) If they are ok with extending the deadline, than I think everything is going well and the sale will happen. Why? There is absolutely no reason to extend the deadline if both parties don't think a deal can be achieved. So extending by the deadline is actually a good news about this deal IMO. For that to happen both sides need to agree to it, which means both sides think they can find common ground and are close.

The media however is just making a meal out of it. Clearly. They dissect every little comment. They claim they are in Silvio's head and know what he is thinking. Contradicting reports. It's pointless to even read it anymore. We can just wait another week and see what will happen. I bet they are doing the same thing.
There is going to be a new deadline of June 30th.

Just a rumour that if things go well in the next week Pellegrini can be confirmed before June 30th