AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL
darn, what about "NO". That at times can be a really important message and powerful response.

Change it to 2 please. Grinundwech

wait, what about "?". I can assure that often times I am tempted to just type one question mark to fully capture my confusion.

Change it to 1 please. Grinundwech Grinundwech

On another thought, sometimes I really had nothing to write. I am just speechless when many times I find myself in awe of the marvelous posts here, that I can't even type one word.

Change it to 0 please. Grinundwech Grinundwech Grinundwech
Devilol

I might change it to zero. That minimum doesn't really serve much of a purpose these days
so, 0 is a go, or do we still have to type more than 0 letters for a post?

I mean, can I just stare at "New Reply" and get a post (with 0 letters of course)?

I am confused.

?

Icon_lol2
It's zero now, try it Big Grin
Just typed a 3 letter post and it went through fine. May just be you Xu haha
Just out of curiosity given the recent rumours of our stadium, have you all seen the concept of Roma's new stadium? I'm asking because I personally really like the ideas and would love to implement some of them for ours (especially the fact that they've made it scalable with room to increase the capacity in the future).
?
Is the questionmark for me or you're just testing Reza's new changes? Big Grin

Xu, what have you started!? We'll never know what anyone means anymore Devilol
just testing, Dev Sagrin

apparently I cannot post 0 characters. so sad.
(04-05-2014, 10:56 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Just out of curiosity given the recent rumours of our stadium, have you all seen the concept of Roma's new stadium? I'm asking because I personally really like the ideas and would love to implement some of them for ours (especially the fact that they've made it scalable with room to increase the capacity in the future).

Any links? I haven't heard about their concept.
(04-05-2014, 11:32 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the questionmark for me or you're just testing Reza's new changes? Big Grin

Xu, what have you started!? We'll never know what anyone means anymore Devilol

Oh come on! One letter is all we need to capture other's exact feelings. Okmilan

[Image: NSF_LessIsMore.jpg]

Grinundwech