AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are his comments:

http://www.football-italia.net/94635/ber...tics-wrong

On Galliani in this one:

http://www.football-italia.net/94636/ber...d-my-heart

Honestly everything he says shows why he shouldn't even be honorary president. He wants to keep Galliani, he wants a say on how the club is run (despite how he's been running it in the past decade), he wants Montella to switch to 4-3-1-2 despite it having failed under 4 previous coaches.
because we dont have the players to play that formation
That's not really new, it was reported a week ago and the suggestion was that they would try and take out a loan in Europe to pay back incrementally.

Other reports today suggest that December 13 is still the target.
Guys...let's not forget.....the media was saying the deal "is dead" while the Chinese were at Berlu's villa taking pictures with him.

Point being?....they don't know anything and I don't believe anything that's not official anymore. The only official thing we know so far is that Fininvest has called a board meeting in December so that they can "honor the commitments made in the preliminary agreement"!

Until we hear otherwise from official sources, there is no reason to believe anything else.
The part of that story that makes it almost certainly false is Galliani remaining as CEO. Not sure how anybody, be it a reporter or even Berlusconi himself, can just pretend Fassone can step aside this long into the process.
If the money isnt released by the endd of the mercato and the backup plan fails , this deal will not go ahead.€100m non refundable or not it will fail.Its taken what 8 months ? Inters didnt and the thing with its almost impossible to get the money because its China...well Sunning had no issues.
Quote:“The closing will be on December 13, it’s all done,” said Berlusconi of the sale to Chinese investors.

“If it isn’t, then I’ll have to take back Milan with great pleasure and change strategy: it will be an all-Italian and very young Milan.”
Can someone gently remind Berlu that Milan is not a hooker, and being all young and Italian doesn't count toward winning? I like the youth strategy and all, but to summarily dismiss the importance of foreign players like he does nowadays is insulting and flat out dumb.
(11-24-2016, 12:49 AM)slifersd Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone gently remind Berlu that Milan is not a hooker, and being all young and Italian doesn't count toward winning? I like the youth strategy and all, but to summarily dismiss the importance of foreign players like he does nowadays is insulting and flat out dumb.

Not to nitpick, but I have a question about your analogy. I can understand being young can potentially give a hooker the advantage (hence, winning), but what is wrong with a foreign hooker?  Huh Huh

Grinundwech