AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are you willing to pay to work for them? Icon_lol2
I am available on loan with obligation to hire after 1 year Big Grin
but after a year, the most you will get will be another year's extension. oh wait, that's what Galliani is now trying on Taarabt.
Gazzetta claims Albertini won't be coming. Meanwhile, I think it's Tuttosport claims Galliani wants Albertini and Ancelotti. I don't think it's happening, even if Albertini returns, I don't know if he'd be back necessarily in a sporting role, I see him in another management role.
Wasn't there some issue between Albertini and Ancelotti in the past? Why would Galliani want to bring them both back?
Kind of, Ancelotti essentially replaced Albertini with Pirlo, which has been rumoured to have resulted in friction. However, Albertini also had issues with the club at the time and it wasn't the best moment in relations in general. Certainly it seems as though Albertini and the club have made up to an extent and I really doubt either him or Ancelotti are the type to harbour ill feelings for long tbh.
(05-17-2014, 01:26 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Kind of, Ancelotti essentially replaced Albertini with Pirlo, which has been rumoured to have resulted in friction. However, Albertini also had issues with the club at the time and it wasn't the best moment in relations in general. Certainly it seems as though Albertini and the club have made up to an extent and I really doubt either him or Ancelotti are the type to harbour ill feelings for long tbh.

It was said that Ancelotti did it out of revenge, because Ancelotti himself was replaced by Albertini which directly resulted in Ancelotti's retirement from football in 1992.
I've read that too, but I'm not sure it's anything more than just rumours amongst fans and stuff tbh.
http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/05/...-director/?

Apparently Galliani has picked a new sporting director and it's the head of scouting. If this happens, it's nothing less than absurd, as our scouting seems nothing short of a joke in recent years and it seems obvious Galliani's found himself a puppet.

In other news, according to Football Italia, apparently Albertini may announce publicly his reason for leaving the FIGC today. It'll be interesting, as despite it seemingly unlikely, there are rumours going round he could be set to join us.
It's on Gazzetta, on assumption that they are real ... ouch

I like challenges, I am staying at Verona, I don't want to be Galliani's servant

Quote:Milan, Sogliano: "Non avrei fatto il cameriere di Galliani"
Il d.s. del Verona: "Se fossi andato a Milano non avrei fatto il cameriere di Galliani, questo รจ certo: ma a me piacciono le sfide, e per questo ho deciso di restare a Verona"
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/20-...4840.shtml