AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Important information in China that pertinent to the takeover by Li Yonghong & SES:

1. Last week, the head of China's Central Bank said that some Chinese companies rush to invest in foreign sport clubs and entertainment entities (cinema outlets, film studios) which brings no real benefits and causes some critics to China. Such irrational investment should be under scrutiny.

In February, Minster of Commerce Ministry also expressed the same opinion about companies irrational & unrealistic investment in non-core business. Banks and Ministry agencies are asked to take their proof work on such investment with care and caution.

--->It means that Li Yonghong and SES now have REAL difficult to raise money from the Funds/Banks/State-Owned companies. Perhaps that explains the suddenly collapse of early March closing meeting and the repeated delay to deposit the third 100 million.

The Italian media has been dancing all along Li & SES' tune: Chinese government's bureaucracy hinders his transferring of money.
2. Li Yonghong's shady business partner Xian Yan has been given the second highest fine by China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC): 3.48 billion RMB and life-long professional ban for his criminal business dealings: manipulating stock priceļ¼Œrefusing to publish company information required by CSRC, provoking/defying CSRC and authority, etc.

(Details in Chinese: http://stock.10jqka.com.cn/20170223/c596577705.shtml; http://mt.sohu.com/20160923/n468998380.shtml)

--->According to some of the reports, Li Yonghong probably has deep and covered involvement in Xian Yan's many illegal and criminal business dealings to enrich themselves by billions.

Could it be that Li & Co try to get their illegally gotten billions out of China by insisting to deposit the third 100 million? Though they know it is/will be hard for them to raise enough money to buy AC Milan as they originally planned, let alone to run a costly football club properly. Otherwise I can't see the logic behind his action.
I guess there might be three scenario:

a. To scramble enough money to buy Milan as a whole , then try to list the club on the stock exchange in China or HK and later dump the stocks to take their profit. Given the current tight regulation, this scenario seems less likely at this moment.

b. To deposit the third 100 million so as to keep the deal alive, at the same time Li and SES try to secure another buyer so that the new guy will buy AC Milan and Li & Co get their money back or wait for scenario a) to realize itself in future.

c. To transfer as much money as possible out of China, then Li & Co will use Force Majeure clause to get part of their illegally gained money legally back.

Just my guess basing on the information I could get online. I could be wrong as I was with Suning's takeover of Inter, and would be gladly to be proved totally wrong. But at this very moment I am very pessimistic and very suspicious of Li & Co.
Hi aim, thanks for the info. I guess the optimistic scenario is that Fininvest have done and will do their job properly.

I can merge these posts with the "aim" account and also PM you a temporary password to use to login.
(03-16-2017, 07:02 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Hi aim, thanks for the info. I guess the optimistic scenario is that Fininvest have done and will do their job properly.

I can merge these two posts with the "aim" account and also PM you a temporary password to use to login.

Thank you very much! Do you mean I can get back my old ID "aim" back? Thanks.
Yes, you can get it back, will do it in a few minutes and PM you if you want
Prepare for more years as a mediocre team with no investments being made:

"SES to pull out of Milan?"

http://www.football-italia.net/99783/ses-pull-out-milan
https://medium.com/@jacopopiotto/show-do....vmd3y15el

Interesting read, the deal is a complete sham
Get ready for ItalMilan!!!
Perin
Abate Paletta Astori Antonelli
Poli Monto Bertolacci
Giaccherini Lapa Cutrone