AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With. Mr Bee we also say "welcome" to Doyen Sport as Milan Partner. Absolutely not the most promsing, but hey - can not be much worse then the Milan management the latest years.[/i]
Official announcement- http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news_show/79954

From what I have read here is my take on the situation. They are going to take the 8 weeks to hammer out the details and the 2-year time period on the other hand is Berlusconi's way of reviewing Bee and his backer's true intentions about Milan.

If there's one thing we know about Berlusconi is that he knows how to do business and I think for once he is doing the right thing here. Unlike Moratti who just threw Inter to Thohir, Berlusconi I believe has set in a 2 year probationary period to gauge the real motives of the financial backers before he lets go of his majority stake.

In all earnesty this is good business by Berlusconi. Considering Thohir bought 70% of Inter for measely 250m (even though they are a much less lucrative brand than us). I just have a gut feeling that Belrusconi really might be doing the right thing here for once.
Yes..Humble pie Wink it tastes so good.
I just hope someone who puts millions to buy minority (or majority) knows that he needs to try to help the team to 'safeguard' his millions. I don't even want PSG style, I want smart decisions, hopefully they will push Berlusconi to be smarter and/or later down the road take matters into their hands and be smart with their investment.
Will be interesting to see what happens now. Nothing has been fixed yet...
Berlusconi is actually not that good a business man in the last decade. Milan has newer been any profit organization, and the latest 5 years has been a disaster with red numbers, like newer seen before, because of wrong decisions all the time - and giving wages that are way over the hill....just like the players he want Galliani to buy.

Let´s see, if Bee is smarter then Berlusconi and can the this organization needs a total new look. Giving Barbera a role in this club, without any idea or education to be in a professional football club is just insane.
Bee just said that he wants Milan's Italian identity to remain and it would be absurd to have a room full of Asian management at the helm. He's confirmed that Silvio still remains at the top. Remains to be seen if he really means this or if he's just saying this to appease Berlusconi and Italians in general.
I think, my opinion only of course, that we have to realize that the speed with which the '120 million budget' talk disappeared after election and Carlo's answer means that pretty much anything is better than the status quo. There are question marks about Bee, Doyen, etc but change has been long overdue.
The best thing is, Berlusconi keeps the majority. So he can keep entertain us with more Hip Hip Visits.
I was hoping for a complete takeover but 48% is a good start. At least it'll give Bee and co some bargaining power to balance out whatever silly notion B&G may have. Next one in the firing line: Galliani. Taking him out would be, in his own oft-repeated platitude, "like a new signing".