AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-20-2016, 04:48 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]I can see it now...New guys in town.Im actually getting excited and as ye all know...im a miserable f**ker haha

Huh Huh Huh

Grinundwech
(04-20-2016, 10:25 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. I mean, I hope the club will actually be sold, but I don't think it'll happen.

Yes one can only hope. That some Chinese businessmen wants to buy Milan is no longer news value. We had tons of articles like this last summer, and nothing really happened. So let's just wait and see before getting overly optimistic...
Quote on milannews

"Voglio vendere ma fare anche in modo che finisca in mani stabili e sicure"

Is this the first time Berlusconi has admitted it this strongly? "Voglio vendere"
What does that mean??

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Willing to sell but only if the financial future is stable and secure
Not really a shock... Horror yes, but nothing unexpected.
To be honest, that piece of news is far fetched. Berlu said ONE quote yesterday, the one where he says he WANTS to sell. The fact that he added "only for the right financial structure" doesn't mean that anything is postponed. The media are fishing big time.

Nothing has changed from before or after that quote. Berlusconi wants to sell, it's long been known and now he even admitted it himself. The problem is that he is reluctant to give up majority. Eventually, he'll sell because he and his kids (and the Fininvest shareholders) don't want to bleed 100mil a year.

I also don't buy a word the old man says anymore after the Bee fiasco. The whole "I wanna sell only to financially stable owners because I care about Milan" thing is bullshit. The ONLY reason he agreed to sell "to Bee" was because he was giving Beelu the highest valuation AND buying minority. How the hell was Bee's group going to finance 100mil summer transfer markets when he couldn't even come up with 480 to buy the minority? How were Bee's investors going to be financially stable when they reportedly pulled out after the stock market problems in China? Surely a serious investor wouldn't do that....

So this is why, Beelu will sell to whoever will give him the most money.....BUT in the meantime he'll want to make himself look like a hero all along. In the end, if this Chinese group is really offering the money that was reported, he'll sell.
http://www.football-italia.net/83296/ber...ale-clause

According to CalcioNews24, there are rumours that Berlusconi is looking to add an unusual clause in the contract.

He is apparently asking to be nominated not just as the club's honorary president, but also as technical consultant, which would leave him with a measure of control on the club's transfers and formation.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-24-2016, 11:19 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.football-italia.net/83296/ber...ale-clause

According to CalcioNews24, there are rumours that Berlusconi is looking to add an unusual clause in the contract.

He is apparently asking to be nominated not just as the club's honorary president, but also as technical consultant, which would leave him with a measure of control on the club's transfers and formation.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

So, he wants the Chinese money for himself, and continue building the Cheap Italian Milan. Not to mention as a technical consultant he can advise that Galliani should keep his role too Smile