AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: 2012-13 Champions League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
our first game is 16 september. on home groud in front of 40 000 spectatores against Anderleht
(08-30-2012, 07:14 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2012, 07:02 PM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]Good drawings. When will the games' dates be released? I hope we can play Zenit ASAP as it's gonna be freezing there in winter.

The last group game is first week of December. If we play them then, it will be cold but it's not January or February.

from this season UEFA made a new regulation for northern clubs from europe to play thay last games like a guests
(08-30-2012, 07:02 PM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]Good drawings. When will the games' dates be released? I hope we can play Zenit ASAP as it's gonna be freezing there in winter.

Seems like it's Oct 3 in Russia...that should be ok
Perfect. Sounds like UEFA finally made sensible decision. Thanx Reza, Duco, and LebRN.
(08-30-2012, 07:19 PM)DUCO Wrote: [ -> ]from this season UEFA made a new regulation for northern clubs from europe to play thay last games like a guests

That's a good decision. I noticed that in the past that teams like CSKA or Zenit never played home at the last round (and when they did play home in a cold day, the game was always at noon or in the afternoon, never the evening), so does that mean that now it is expanded to all northern European clubs?
A trip to Russia is always a tricky one, anyway, not a bad draw here for us..
We have good chance to repeat last season.
(08-31-2012, 03:32 AM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]We have good chance to repeat last season.

with luck. Sleepy
Well, guess what my B-day wish was yesterday??!! And it came true....so you can go on and open a thank you thread for me Big Grin
lol, happy belated birthday Kastriot.

The draws not bad, definitely better than previous years, but I wouldn't say it's easy. Trips to Russia are never easy and Zenit aren't a side that can be underestimated, they're a really good side. Anderlecht we should a side we should beat comfortably, while Malaga are difficult to know, as they have big problems so in theory shouldn't be as strong as last season.
21/11 : Anderlecht - Milan

I'll try to go to this game, Bruxelles isn't that far from my home (2 hours if I'm not wrong), so it could be interesting for me to finally see our boys in real !!

I think it was mathiask who asked how to get tickets ?
I'm curious too !!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12