AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great posts Ryon and ACMILAN1983.

Guys, do you think we could see Niang in the midfield, trying something like Pogba (or what they wanted for El Shaarawy to do this year). He has the physical skills to play in the midfield, while he has not really proved to have the killer instinct to be a striker.
I really think that we should bought a proper midfielder instead. We didn't, so we now have the freedom to experiment even with Lopez there.
(09-01-2015, 01:46 PM)millinarios Wrote: [ -> ]I really think that we should bought a proper midfielder instead. We didn't, so we now have the freedom to experiment even with Lopez there.

Diego lopez in midfield?
(09-01-2015, 01:59 PM)Mathias Wrote: [ -> ]Diego lopez in midfield?

It sounds like something Berlu could suggest to Miha.After one of his "visions". Sagrin
Next summer he will ask for Mexes in goal
Some teams have had a worse transfer window than us:

Daniele Bonera to Villareal...  Devilol
(09-01-2015, 01:40 PM)MAEV Wrote: [ -> ]Great posts Ryon and ACMILAN1983.

Guys, do you think we could see Niang in the midfield, trying something like Pogba (or what they wanted for El Shaarawy to do this year). He has the physical skills to play in the midfield, while he has not really proved to have the killer instinct to be a striker.

I don't think Niang suits ini midfield. He is more a winger or wing forward.

I would like to see Honda play in midfield. I think he could be useful there seeing he has the desire to chase the ball and has good pass and vision.
(09-01-2015, 04:27 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Some teams have had a worse transfer window than us:

Daniele Bonera to Villareal...  Devilol

Devilol

they wear yellow, so it might be a good thing for him, he flourish in yellow shirt.
Thanks MAEV for the comment. Just to give a few thoughts on some of the other teams...

Juve B-: I think they did well, understanding they need to rebuild after year's of success and potentially building a stronger side. A lot of people on R&B have laughed at them getting Hernanes, but the guy's been one of the best midfielders in Serie A for years now and brings experience and leadership in a side that lost at lot of it.

Roma B: Honestly think they did really smart business for their needs this summer, while no one can deny their ability to make money from sales (to us).

Inter C+: I had thought of giving them a little higher, but honestly there's many more questions around whether what they've done is positive or detrimental. They've strengthened, but taken huge risks.

Fiorentina C: Quite a few changes in the squad where they've reinforced to try and replace some important players who left. Whether these pan out or not is up in air.

Lazio D: For a club aiming to reach CL proper they really didn't do enough imo. They made a few purchases that might work out, but it was underwhelming for the club that came 3rd.
I wonder if Witsel is mad at us for not being able to reach a deal or if he's a possibility in January. He already said that he's not signing a new contract and that he wanted to leave.