AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Milan's Financial Position - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (http://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Discussions (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Milan's Financial Position (/showthread.php?tid=1106)

RE: Milan's Financial Position - SkyEdge - 03-07-2019

Would getting more investors reflect on our clubs finances positively as selling bonds would..?

RE: Milan's Financial Position - millinarios - 03-07-2019

Well Milan are already owned by a d**khead, a couple of killer saudis won't make it much worse...

RE: Milan's Financial Position - SkyEdge - 03-07-2019

I was actually thinking along the lines of FFP.. would it reflect as positive income in our balance.. something like selling bonds to raise revenue

RE: Milan's Financial Position - reza - 03-08-2019

FFP is revenue, footballing revenue, the 'outside' wealth of any ownership is irrelevant. I am (thankfully Tongue) not an accountant but I am fairly sure shares or issuing bonds as in raising money for a football team is not FFP relevant

RE: Milan's Financial Position - SkyEdge - 03-08-2019

(03-08-2019, 01:30 AM)reza Wrote: FFP is revenue, footballing revenue, the 'outside' wealth of any ownership is irrelevant. I am (thankfully Tongue) not an accountant but I am fairly sure shares or issuing bonds as in raising money for a football team is not FFP relevant

I think i saw somewhere on calciomercato that Juve are doing exactly that, selling bonds of some sort, to raise revenue to purchase De Ligt if i recall correctly..

RE: Milan's Financial Position - ACM2022 - 03-08-2019

Isn't FFP phasing out? Or at least will be revisited and revised? I thought I read something about it.

RE: Milan's Financial Position - AC_Troy - 03-08-2019

(03-08-2019, 05:59 AM)xudong Wrote: Isn't FFP phasing out? Or at least will be revisited and revised? I thought I read something about it.

re-worked

RE: Milan's Financial Position - craigAC - 03-08-2019

Man City are cheating the ffp with their sponsorship deal. Its them who are ruining the game. Hope they get banned from the European cup. They will NEVER win that btw.

RE: Milan's Financial Position - ACM2022 - 03-08-2019

Who knows? They may win it this year. Grinundwech

RE: Milan's Financial Position - AC_Troy - 03-22-2019

Milan and UEFA are negotiating in detail an out of court agreement to avoid ending up once again in front of CAS. Milan aim to smooth out UEFA's released sentence (break-even by season 2020/2021 and risk of European competitions exclusion for one year) [@PietroMazzara]

Milan and UEFA's lawyers are in constant contact and the parties' will is to settle the matter with an agreement that satisfies everyone.

Milan assume their requirements clear:
- Extending the time frame to re-enter in parameters.
- The possibility of being able to invest in the transfer market to make the team competitive.
- An eventual sanction to not be issued beforehand but at the end of the monitoring period.

In addition, there is the issue related to the 2017-18 budget, which Milan aims to pass off as a frank year, so as not to be judged also for this very particular situation, as Elliott inherited the accounts from the insolvent Chinese management.

The verdict of the appeal to CAS has not been scheduled yet, but it has not been formally withdrawn by Milan either. Milan target the agreement with UEFA, should it not happen they would return to CAS.