AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? (/showthread.php?tid=116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? - fLame - 05-29-2011

I decided to create this poll for two reasons:
1. Fun
2. Figuring out who's the most sought after player among MM members
3. To push Berlusconi towards the right purchase one he comes to MM and reads this thread

Sagrin

p.s. Yes, I know that's three reasons Devilol


RE: Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? - xudong - 05-30-2011

(05-29-2011, 10:42 PM)fLame Wrote: I decided to create this poll for two reasons:
1. Fun
2. Figuring out who's the most sought after player among MM members
3. To push Berlusconi towards the right purchase one he comes to MM and reads this thread

Sagrin

p.s. Yes, I know that's three reasons Devilol

I am going to vote for Ganso. How many can we vote for by the way?


RE: Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? - fLame - 05-30-2011

You can select multiple choices, but try to be realistic lol. Sagrin

I hope Berlu doesn't screw us over by not buying a world class player at all. Big Grin


RE: Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? - Aficio - 05-30-2011

Why should I be realistic Big Grin I feel like asking Santa Claus Big Grin


RE: Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? - xudong - 05-30-2011

(05-30-2011, 01:06 AM)fLame Wrote: You can select multiple choices, but try to be realistic lol. Sagrin

I hope Berlu doesn't screw us over by not buying a world class player at all. Big Grin

too late. I should have picked everyone. Confused

Big Grin


RE: Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? - Gabriel426 - 05-30-2011

Bet you the gift will be the Milito brothers. Come to think of it, they are South Americans. Are champions in Europe. Lastly, they are not wanted by their teams.



RE: Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? - Nalx - 05-30-2011

I chose Fabregas. I rarely watch Ganso but I've been following Cesc for years. It's ridiculous he's only 24 when it looks like that he has been around forever. He has recurring injuries lately, mostly muscular problem, so moving to a slower league like serie A might do him good too.


RE: Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? - xudong - 05-30-2011

(05-30-2011, 04:08 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Bet you the gift will be the Milito brothers. Come to think of it, they are South Americans. Are champions in Europe. Lastly, they are not wanted by their teams.

I am sure that Moratti will not let go Milito. Without him, Merda's wait for CL trophy would be forever. Moratti has moral obligation to keep Milito until 52 at the club. Icon_lol2

The other one probably will leave Barcelona though. I heard that his season was simply disastrous.


RE: Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? - Siregar - 05-30-2011

In this situation I remember last year late transfer, Ibrahimovic and Robinho BUT at the same time I also remember when we got nothing in previous years or took player just to fulfilled our transfer slot (Ricardo Oliveira).


RE: Berlusconi's Gift this year will be ... ? - xudong - 05-30-2011

(05-30-2011, 07:19 AM)Siregar Wrote: In this situation I remember last year late transfer, Ibrahimovic and Robinho BUT at the same time I also remember when we got nothing in previous years or took player just to fulfilled our transfer slot (Ricardo Oliveira).

Oliveira was simply a panic buy. And to make things worse, his sister was kidnapped which affected his form, and he never recovered his form with us.

Some speculated that we bought Oliveira just to get close to Assis because of our main interest in Ronaldinho. Isn't that ironic that we finally had him two years after but removed him before the contract was finished? Ancelotti wanted Eto'o just for the record.

It is hard to see a trend of Milan's transfer policy. One thing for sure, we are no longer the team that regularly breaks world record to buy players (Gullit, Papin, Lentini) - Real Merda is.