AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2016 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2016 (/showthread.php?tid=1215)

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Rimini - 06-18-2016

(06-17-2016, 11:42 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: We need a quality RB & LB an experienced CB not old.Benatia would be purrrrfect.Midfielders Witsel Kovacic may be as good as we could hope for.A treq seing as thats how we look like we'll play...on orders.Vasquez.

Now that really should put us in the hunt for top3 , prob is Vasquez Paletta Vangioni Immobile Giaccherini Matri Lapadula look way more likely to happen

l'd not say no to Giaccherini and Paletta as back up players.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - reza - 06-18-2016

Gazzetta: If Lichtsteiner leaves Juve they will buy De Sciglio

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Jay Crisp - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 01:50 AM)Rimini Wrote: l'd not say no to Giaccherini and Paletta as back up players.

Any team with aspirations would.But this is Milan , and Milan dont have aspirations or a plan.Milan have delusions , delusions of grandure.They'll talk of Italian Milan and building Milan back up from the ground and go an sign Immobile Giaccherini bring back Paletta (who was mediocre to poor at Atalanta) whatever Italian mids are on Genoas bench and that'll be it.Brocchi as coach and the exact same crap we saw last season...and the season before...aaaand the season before.Nothing but horror and a placing come May somewhere around 8th to 13th place IMHO.Im writing off next season as a massive failure and hoping we'll be sold then after a 4th failure of a season another €100m in debts added and the value of the club going lower.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - am I Milan enough? - 06-18-2016

Bringing in Benatia and Vasquez would def improve our squad by 2-3 level compared to last season. Unfortunately this is not what Galliani thinks.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Sheldon - 06-18-2016

I don't understand the hype for Witsel. The guy is overrated. I saw nothing special in him in a handful of games I was able to watch

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Jay Crisp - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 08:37 AM)Sheldon Wrote: I don't understand the hype for Witsel. The guy is overrated. I saw nothing special in him in a handful of games I was able to watch

Its not hype its reality.He's decent,  strong good in the air good in possession distributes the ball.In a good system with good players hed be good.Now he's not a guy to build a team around , ofccourse there are better mids...lots.But when it comes to players Milan can realistically sign he is one of the better ones.Zenit along with Belgium are tactical nightmares.In the right team with the right system I think hed do very very well.That being said Milan are a disaster and I see him going to Roma or the EPL.I mean its not a question of is he that great , its is he better than Montolivo Poli Bertolacci.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Mathias - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 08:37 AM)Sheldon Wrote: I don't understand the hype for Witsel. The guy is overrated. I saw nothing special in him in a handful of games I was able to watch

Should've gone to specsavers mate.

When played in a more attacking role, he's brilliant. No iniesta, but you can't buy iniesta for 20 million. Even in a more defensive role he's decent, which is a good montolivo day.

I said it last year, saying it again: Buy this guy.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - reza - 06-18-2016

I have long said Witsel can be useful, like Mathias says not an Iniesta or anything but he can do well

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - ACMILAN1983 - 06-18-2016

I've never hidden I'm not Witsel's biggest fan, but if he was to come to Milan he'd probably be our best midfielder. I see him as a very different player to Iniesta, and as you guys have said we are talking about two players of significantly different quality.

If he comes I'm not totally against the idea, but he's not one I'd personally want us to go after.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - am I Milan enough? - 06-18-2016

Witsel def could do better than Monto..