AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2016 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2016 (/showthread.php?tid=1215)

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Joël - 07-04-2016

(07-04-2016, 08:19 AM)PerSempre Wrote: If I'm being honest, I can actually see that team fight for top 3. The best part is, all of those guys are attainable (except maybe Mustafi and Rugani).

Milik - 10M (including the sale of Bacca)
Pjaca - 20M
Kovacic - 30M
Paredes - 15M
Badelj - 5M

20M left over for a CB (if our budget is €100M)

Come on Galliani don't let us down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don´t think Milik will be that expensive since he´s coming from Ajax and they never sell high so I think that we can buy him for a maximum of 15 milion. But I don´t really like him either he has no outstanding qualities other than being a good finisher (in the eredivisie). Believe me I have seen him play almost every week for the past two years now and he hasn´t got the quality we are searching for and I don´t think he will ever reach that quality, I know he is still young but he did not even play every game for Ajax just because Frank de Boer benched him. I mean maybe he will reach a high level someday but he is just no good enough to be our starting striker (yet).

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - nefremo - 07-04-2016

Joel, are you Dutch? What are your thoughts on Steven Bergwijn?

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - ACMILAN1983 - 07-04-2016

(07-04-2016, 01:57 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Theoretically speaking, what do you guys think about Mata? He's probably leaving Man Utd. since it's no secret that Mourihno doesn't believe in him. He supposedly costs around 23m € at 28 years old.

Not a big fan personally. He's talented but I don't think he'd succeed in Italy and hasn't been performing for a while now.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Joël - 07-04-2016

Nefremo yes I´m Dutch, to be honest I have only seen very little of him because he currently plays for PSV´s second team in the Dutch 2nd division but from what I´ve seen I think he is very talented and everyone in the Dutch football talkshows are also positive about him.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Sputnik - 07-04-2016

(07-04-2016, 04:04 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Not a big fan personally. He's talented but I don't think he'd succeed in Italy and hasn't been performing for a while now.

I agree. I like his style and the way he reads the game but one has to feel he is past his best. He's not cheap to sign either.

Summer Mercato 2016 - PerSempre - 07-04-2016

Montella wants to get Villareal defender, Musacchio. He has a €50M buy out clause, but Villareal is willing to negotiate a lower price. This guy seems to be really good, and he's still only 25. We should really get him to partner Romagnoli.

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - reza - 07-04-2016

(07-04-2016, 08:06 PM)PerSempre Wrote: Montella wants to get Villareal defender, Musacchio. He has a €50M buy out clause, but Villareal is willing to negotiate a lower price. This guy seems to be really good, and he's still only 25. We should really get him to partner Romagnoli.

Big Grin

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - reza - 07-04-2016

Can finally embed tweets in the forum posts

[ twitter ] https://twitter.com/milanmania/status/750029724966121472 [ /twitter ]

The twitter address in the middle and no space inside [ and ]

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - millinarios - 07-04-2016

(07-04-2016, 08:06 PM)PerSempre Wrote: Montella wants to get Villareal defender, Musacchio. He has a €50M buy out clause, but Villareal is willing to negotiate a lower price. This guy seems to be really good, and he's still only 25. We should really get him to partner Romagnoli.

Football Italia writes "Galliani quiet after Montella meeting". I wonder is it because of the 50m euros...

RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - WCmilan - 07-04-2016

Musacchio would be EXCELLENT.

I wonder if it was Montella who requested Borja, Mati Fernandez for Fio? I can't quite remember when they transferred. Those are pretty lavished names for Fiorentina, it would be the equivalent of us signing players like Thiago given the difference in revenues.

I'm anxious for this transfer market to get going... I'm sort of sad that Berlusconi is leaving, I wish he'd continue to pump money into the club to make us great again because despite the disaster him and Galliani have caused in the last 5 years they still have a special place in my mind for all the times they made us celebrate. Would be best if Berlusconi family retained 20% ownership and held onto it. That way, there's much lesser influence but he's still there.

Anyways, Musacchio... I buy him on FIFA 16 manager mode almost every time, guy has potential to be top 5 defender in the world. I know it's just a game, but they've been pretty accurate down the years. I've bought young players that I've never heard of years ago on like fifa 12, and then they become superstars in real life lol. I'm just wondering what happened with Bakkali, guy was supposed to be the next best player in the world according to fifa Big Grin

Back to reality.. He'd be perfect alongside Romagnoli, although I wouldn't wanna pay more than 30mln for him - 50 is excessive. Not that he's not worth that money, I could definitely see him going for 40mln.. I just wouldn't allocate such a massive figure of our budget towards him.