AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Games & Tactics (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October (/showthread.php?tid=164)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October - shegs - 10-20-2011

Early kick-off (11:30 in Nigeria!) this one. We have to win this one, nt because it's going to decide the title bt mainly cos 3 victories in a row would do the team's morale a world of good. I'd love a clean sheet (I'm obsessed with those) and a large margin victory wouldn't be bad at all. Taye and Shaarawy playing for more than 20 mins would be d icing on the cake for me! Forza Milan!

RE: Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October - ACM2023 - 10-20-2011

yes, we will have to win this "easy" game, though any away game at Lecce was never easy. and we have had zeekay to bring us good luck, so long as he opens the thread... Heart you are going to get a lot of tomatoes if we get anything short of 3 points...... Angry

Devilol

I read somewhere that we have NOT won away at Lecce in the past 10 years. Could that be possible?

RE: Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October - will4li - 10-20-2011

Nesta,MVB and cassano all need rest,we should play mexes,sharaawy and seedorf(If available).rotate even abate,one of nocerino or aquilani, and ibra if some injuries can make the return.

it is imperative that we win this game and the following two "easy" league games. it is about the morale. I wouldn't rest anyone. Wink

RE: Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October - will4li - 10-20-2011

Compared to lecce,parma and roma is no "easy" games.Wink

RE: Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October - theaxeofpain - 10-20-2011

Hopefully we'll continue the good form by winning this one. It is not easy at all, especially away from home.

Van Bommel needs a rest, the rest of the team is okay, hopefully Binho will start ahead of Cassano.

RE: Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October - Ryo - 10-21-2011

Best Quote from the BATE match. So good I can't help but post it here.

Ibrahimovic Wrote:I’m not unhappy. I’ll have to teach everyone to speak Swedish because no one understood what I was talking about in that interview. I’m fine and I’ll show that on the pitch.”

Big Grin

RE: Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October - ElMago99 - 10-21-2011

My Lineup:

----------Robinho----------Ibrahimovic---------
-----------------------------------------------------
--------------------Boateng-----------------------
-------Nocerino----------------Aquilani---------
-------------------Ambrosini----------------------
Taiwo-------------------------------------Zambrotta
-------------T.Silva--------Mexes-------------------
------------------------------------------------------
---------------------Amelia-------------------------

Van Bommel needs a rest more than anyone. The rest of midfield should play and certainly Binho & Ibra at the top. Cassano needs a rest. Also Abate. If T.Silva is fit, he should partner Mexes, if not, I'd partner Mexes with Yepes. I also think we should give Amelia a try.

If this squad isn't good enough to beat Lecce, then we're not good enough for Scudetto. We're still strong even with resting players. When does Gattuso come back? He would be nice to rotate in for Nocerino. I know we have Seedorf but I'm sorry I just don't trust him (or Bonera).

RE: Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October - will4li - 10-21-2011

Agree your choice but one difference,I trust seedorf.At 1 game/week workrate,he is still a very very good player despite at age 35.