AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? (/showthread.php?tid=312)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? - kingson - 07-29-2012

A few months time , the Rossoneri took place earth-shaking changes , the AC Milan lineup compared to last season is completely different . Nesta , Clarence Seedorf , Gennaro Gattuso , Mark van Bommel, meritorious veterans have left the band, Super Pippo Inzaghi retired coach .
This been decimated the Hong Heijun since the tragic French giants Jinyuan raging play of the year Tiago - Silva to bring Ibrahimovic to switch to Paris Saint-Germain , the old dynasty to this set foot on the long road of reconstruction . Allegri in the face of media interviews , has vowed to strive in the new season to win the Champions League qualification, but this is in red and black fans , it seems too pale and weak .
Sweden God Tower is the first card striker of AC Milan in the past two seasons , and now he left the team lost offensive bridgehead . Rossoneri the Houyi Bu times , who will take up the important task ?

RE: Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? - ZvonimirBoban - 07-29-2012

(07-29-2012, 04:37 AM)kingson Wrote: A few months time , the Rossoneri took place earth-shaking changes , the AC Milan lineup compared to last season is completely different . Nesta , Clarence Seedorf , Gennaro Gattuso , Mark van Bommel, meritorious veterans have left the band, Super Pippo Inzaghi retired coach .
This been decimated the Hong Heijun since the tragic French giants Jinyuan raging play of the year Tiago - Silva to bring Ibrahimovic to switch to Paris Saint-Germain , the old dynasty to this set foot on the long road of reconstruction . Allegri in the face of media interviews , has vowed to strive in the new season to win the Champions League qualification, but this is in red and black fans , it seems too pale and weak .
Sweden God Tower is the first card striker of AC Milan in the past two seasons , and now he left the team lost offensive bridgehead . Rossoneri the Houyi Bu times , who will take up the important task ?

stop copying from Google-translated Chinese articles Sagrin

although being a Chinese descent myself I could understand some of the (vague) meaning...

but in order to answer the question... I'd put my hope on Pato (please don't stone me!!! Okmilan)

RE: Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? - Mathias - 07-29-2012

I put my hope in ALL of the players. Now that Ibra is gone, no one is left to shout at other players anymore. No pre-defined stramien of passing the ball, no more flaming for being creative and trying something different. No fear of being molested by that big Swede again (onyewu and others).
Ibra is good, but he was holding the rest down.

RE: Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? - WCmilan - 07-29-2012

ELS and PATO, we should rely on our youngsters, also as mathiask has said the team as a whole, but upfront even with our new addition I'd really like to see els or pato make a big leap this season. I saw els in person playing against Chelsea, you can already see he's improving almost every time we watch him, but I don't expect him to explode this season, it would be way to early imo but that would always be amazing . Pato needs to stop being injured so frequently and start finding the back of the net again, we can't only hope he stops being injured, we must also consider the fact that every injury maybe affecting him(slowing him down ex; kakas injury) also the more he gets injured it seems the more injury prone he becomes. I'm hoping he's gotten enough time out to make a full recovery and hopefully he can somehow solve this problem himself man the guys made of paper. Urby, like you said^ has been fantastic. I always rated him so highly and in another thread also mentioned how he's such an amazing utility player, coming off the bench he was great and never complained about it. Now, this season I'd like to see him as a frequent starter if he continues playing like this, his runs especially seeing them up close were great it seemed very heard for chelseas defenders to get the ball off him, wonderful almost assist to els had he finished which ended up him scoring it himself.

See, I don't mind that we haven't been spending because every low cost signing we make is turning out to be great, i think our management knows what they're doing. Traore is showing a lot more positive signs, acerbi, constant yet to see much but I already know he could be a fantastic player on his game. We just need two big new additions, I'd be overly happy with kaka,mbiwa,matri(also sahinBig Grin)

RE: Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? - ACM2023 - 07-29-2012

(07-29-2012, 05:13 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 04:37 AM)kingson Wrote: A few months time , the Rossoneri took place earth-shaking changes , the AC Milan lineup compared to last season is completely different . Nesta , Clarence Seedorf , Gennaro Gattuso , Mark van Bommel, meritorious veterans have left the band, Super Pippo Inzaghi retired coach .

stop copying from Google-translated Chinese articles Sagrin

although being a Chinese descent myself I could understand some of the (vague) meaning...

but in order to answer the question... I'd put my hope on Pato (please don't stone me!!! Okmilan)

You are? Orangehat 100% Chinese here. 你好。Sagrin

RE: Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? - am I Milan enough? - 07-31-2012

It's time for the Duck to fulfill his destiny (fly high....................................................................................................................& be sold Sagrin)

RE: Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? - kingson - 07-31-2012

(07-29-2012, 09:15 AM)WCmilan Wrote: ELS and PATO, we should rely on our youngsters, also as mathiask has said the team as a whole, but upfront even with our new addition I'd really like to see els or pato make a big leap this season. I saw els in person playing against Chelsea, you can already see he's improving almost every time we watch him, but I don't expect him to explode this season, it would be way to early imo but that would always be amazing . Pato needs to stop being injured so frequently and start finding the back of the net again, we can't only hope he stops being injured, we must also consider the fact that every injury maybe affecting him(slowing him down ex; kakas injury) also the more he gets injured it seems the more injury prone he becomes. I'm hoping he's gotten enough time out to make a full recovery and hopefully he can somehow solve this problem himself man the guys made of paper. Urby, like you said^ has been fantastic. I always rated him so highly and in another thread also mentioned how he's such an amazing utility player, coming off the bench he was great and never complained about it. Now, this season I'd like to see him as a frequent starter if he continues playing like this, his runs especially seeing them up close were great it seemed very heard for chelseas defenders to get the ball off him, wonderful almost assist to els had he finished which ended up him scoring it himself.

See, I don't mind that we haven't been spending because every low cost signing we make is turning out to be great, i think our management knows what they're doing. Traore is showing a lot more positive signs, acerbi, constant yet to see much but I already know he could be a fantastic player on his game. We just need two big new additions, I'd be overly happy with kaka,mbiwa,matri(also sahinBig Grin)

Personally, I think , ELS and PATO to be improved skills, it would be difficult to assume the responsibility of Ibrahimovic .Blush

(07-29-2012, 08:23 AM)mathiask Wrote: I put my hope in ALL of the players. Now that Ibra is gone, no one is left to shout at other players anymore. No pre-defined stramien of passing the ball, no more flaming for being creative and trying something different. No fear of being molested by that big Swede again (onyewu and others).
Ibra is good, but he was holding the rest down.

So, now Milan, a very embarrassing situation

RE: Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? - ACM2023 - 07-31-2012

(07-31-2012, 06:14 AM)edysim Wrote: It's time for the Duck to fulfill his destiny (fly high....................................................................................................................& be sold Sagrin)

It would still be better than being sold for making no contribution. :Lol2: In a way, he is now our only big-name player up front for the next season. Let's hope that things turn out for the better.

RE: Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? - am I Milan enough? - 08-01-2012

(07-31-2012, 05:11 PM)xudong Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 06:14 AM)edysim Wrote: It's time for the Duck to fulfill his destiny (fly high....................................................................................................................& be sold Sagrin)

It would still be better than being sold for making no contribution. :Lol2: In a way, he is now our only big-name player up front for the next season. Let's hope that things turn out for the better.

I really really hope so. I mean, he was brought in few yrs back as the next big thing - big star in the making, however, too bad those injuries came and put stop to everything.

Now, some good performances he's having in the Olympics (as well as being healthy) and coincidentallyDodgy most of our stars players left this season. So, imo there is no better time & chance for him to shine & be the next big Star player in Milan. Okmilan

RE: Ibrahimovic was gone, who will bear the Milan important task ? - savage_mau - 08-03-2012

LOL.. Ni Hao...
Time for Pato to make history with Milan this term just like when we first bought him.