AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Milan Management - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Milan Management (/showthread.php?tid=921)

RE: Milan Management - Siregar - 08-05-2018

From the name of his job, it should be crucial for the progress of Milan or in simple word he probably will define the success of Milan (with respect of Sport activities). I am convinced that he will work closely with Leonardo to prepare this team for short term goals and long term targets.

RE: Milan Management - Nicolas - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 03:43 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Now I'm afraid ... new owners tend to change everything. Elliot is doing what we all wanted. When they'll sell the club, does that mean all these guys will leave the club ? Sad

Don’t worry, if the club is run well when a new owner takes it over, there is no logic in changing the formula for no reason. I am quite sure that whoever ends up buying it will have an affinty and understanding for this world, and will know better than to make changes for the sake of making changes.

RE: Milan Management - Siregar - 08-05-2018

We all know that the objective of Elliot should be to sell this club as much as they can. They could do it if this club are heading to success and the position would be much better if the club is already stable with respect of quality and financial issues. Bringing all these legends should help them to achieve their aims.

I am not worried what this club in Elliot's hand could be, just like I said after they take control of Milan, Elliot will only make this club better (than in the last years) if not great again. I am pretty sure that the next new owner won't change important figures in the management. You won't change things if they work great, do you?

RE: Milan Management - ACMILAN1983 - 08-05-2018

Welcome back to Maldini. Been wanting this for a VERY long time, so so happy!

RE: Milan Management - ACM2023 - 08-05-2018

Last year, some players/agents/managers wouldn't even want to talk to us and simply laughed off.

I dare them to do that to us now. Big Grin

RE: Milan Management - nefremo - 08-05-2018

This is the happiest I've been about Milan in a looong time! Have been waiting for this! Welcome capitano!!!!!!

This also means that this project is serious. Maldini has made it clear that he would not work for fishy ownership and wouldn't hold just a symbolic role. So this is not only great news for the fact that Paolo is back...but also great news for the future of the club.

RE: Milan Management - ACMILAN1983 - 08-05-2018

Official Press Conference set for tomorrow at 16:30 CEST.

I've got to say, the return of Leo and now Maldini starts to make the club feel like "MY MILAN" again. I actually have a lot of respect for F&M's work last summer, but the air is different now, I don't feel we 'might' return to our position after 3-5 years now, I actually feel like we can dream again.

I'm actually quite emotional on seeing Maldini return. I think the last time I felt sensations similar to this was when Nesta joined. What I mean by that is when Nesta joined, we went from a club that had gone through its struggles to having an air of certainty that a game changing addition had been made to return the club to the very top. Today, I feel that way again. It might take time, but I'm confident we have reason for optimism.

RE: Milan Management - GeoTav - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 05:50 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Official Press Conference set for tomorrow at 16:30 CEST.

I've got to say, the return of Leo and now Maldini starts to make the club feel like "MY MILAN" again. I actually have a lot of respect for F&M's work last summer, but the air is different now, I don't feel we 'might' return to our position after 3-5 years now, I actually feel like we can dream again.

I'm actually quite emotional on seeing Maldini return. I think the last time I felt sensations similar to this was when Nesta joined. What I mean by that is when Nesta joined, we went from a club that had gone through its struggles to having an air of certainty that a game changing addition had been made to return the club to the very top. Today, I feel that way again. It might take time, but I'm confident we have reason for optimism.

F&M were labelled "Inter" and it was weird to see them coming in Milan. They left a few weeks ago, but it already looks like the past. And finally, when you look at Leo and Maldini, they look more classy and more professionnal. We will probably not see the small videos like F&M did when a player arrived again ... not that it was bad, but it actually looked amateur.

RE: Milan Management - somedevil - 08-06-2018

(08-05-2018, 05:50 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Official Press Conference set for tomorrow at 16:30 CEST.

Exactly how I feel. I had a massive rush of emotions when I read that Maldini is back. Haven't felt so optimistic in the longest time.

RE: Milan Management - ACMILAN1983 - 08-06-2018

Press conference is happening now. I will watch later, but tuned in for a minute and it sounds like his role might be exactly what I've been asking for in the last few years.