AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Milan Management - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Milan Management (/showthread.php?tid=921)

RE: Milan Management - Sleeping Giant - 05-21-2019

(05-21-2019, 11:31 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Leonardo to step down & Gattuso to be retained?

Need to start a Revolution to sack Gattuso. Enough is Enough. F*ck!! He must understand that he had already lost half of his legend status.

RE: Milan Management - AC_Troy - 05-21-2019

Leonardo is considering to resign from his position as Milan's general director at the end of the season for not having the big operating capacity he desires [Sky]

Leonardo's potential resignation has absolutely no relation with a deterioration in relationship with Gazidis. Instead, the new Milan CEO wishes that Leonardo reconsiders his decision and stays at Milan [Sky]

Gazidis, however, has already identified Lille (also controlled by Elliott) sporting director Luis Campos as a possible replacement for Leonardo [Sky]

RE: Milan Management - millinarios - 05-21-2019

Judas Part II coming up?

RE: Milan Management - ACM2023 - 05-21-2019

(05-21-2019, 11:31 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Leonardo to step down & Gattuso to be retained?

That would be unbelievably stupid.

RE: Milan Management - Hitman - 05-21-2019

Leonardo is the most important part of this new Milan. It’s the sport of football that this business is in and Leonardo knows that better than the rest. Gazidis is exceptional at running a business and that is much needed too, but not at the expense of the sporting side.

Leonardo took the PSG route - where balance sheets aren’t a priority but sporting results are and he built a wonderful squad.

Gazidis took the Arsenal route where that club is the most cash rich club in Europe and doing so well off the field. On the field, they have an unbelievably bad record for what is considered to be a top club.

We need both of these to learn to work together. Leo is such an important piece to bring Milan back, I really hope these are rumors.

To be fair though, we have haven’t gotten any confirmations on any player or manager staying for next season. Rumors have been all over the place and there hasn’t been any confirmations nor denials whether it was Rino, Leo, Bakayoko, Kessie, Gigio, Romagnoli, Cutrone, Suso and even Maldini today and so on. Even Abate’s farewell is all but confirmed but we fans weren’t told anything by the club before we saw his last match so whatever is happening, is happening without the journalists’ knowledge and they can’t care less what’s written in the papers it seems.

I really pray & hope Leo is given a fair chance.

RE: Milan Management - nefremo - 05-21-2019

The latest rumors, if to be believed, are that Leo is wanting to leave himself in order to work for the Brazilian football federation. Of course, there is that little piece in the report that says he thought he'd be given more operational freedom at Milan as well. Not sure what they mean by that, but take it as you will.

I agree though. I want Leonardo to stay. I think it's detrimental that we see some continuity and on top of that, he's proven to be have of the best eyes for talent in the world. He has contacts everywhere and people respect him. 

It would be a big mistake to let him walk away.

RE: Milan Management - AC_Troy - 05-22-2019

AC Milan are reportedly set to appoint Luis Campos as their new sporting director this summer, which is likely to result in an exit for Leonardo.

Maldini to DAZN: “Me and Gattuso? You must have respect for the person in front of you. Views can be different but our relationship helps overcome the difficult moments. We have different roles, we are not teammates. I have to evaluate his work in a cold way.”

Maldini on next objectives: “To make Milan protagonist again. It may take some time but the idea is to own a stadium, perhaps along with Inter but at the highest level. In short, it’s a long term project.”

RE: Milan Management - ACM2023 - 05-22-2019

(05-21-2019, 04:48 PM)nefremo Wrote: The latest rumors, if to be believed, are that Leo is wanting to leave himself in order to work for the Brazilian football federation. Of course, there is that little piece in the report that says he thought he'd be given more operational freedom at Milan as well. Not sure what they mean by that, but take it as you will.

I agree though. I want Leonardo to stay. I think it's detrimental that we see some continuity and on top of that, he's proven to be have of the best eyes for talent in the world. He has contacts everywhere and people respect him. 

It would be a big mistake to let him walk away.

Confused

Former President Silvio Berlusconi “disagrees” with the current Milan tactical set-up. “I turn their games off after 10 minutes.”